Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Oh and i forgot to say the reason i went so quickly from here last night was because i got the phone call i was telling you about, it had to be taken
    Sure, there are more important things than posting here

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Sure, there are more important things than posting here
      Sometimes but posting here comes pretty high up my list
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Sometimes but posting here comes pretty high up my list
        Really? I haven't noticed.

Comment

Really? I haven't noticed.
          I get withdrawel symptoms if i go more than 24 hours, makes me wonder what i did with my time before July!!

How was your day ? hope it was kind to you
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I get withdrawel symptoms if i go more than 24 hours, makes me wonder what i did with my time before July!!

How was your day ? hope it was kind to you
            That's why from time to time i am away for more than 24 hours.... when I think my addiction is getting worse.

Not very interesting, has ended with my football team losing, so tomorrow i will receive and in the morning i have to go to a shitty meeting for 4 hours.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

Not very interesting, has ended with my football team losing, so tomorrow i will receive
                Ha-ha! 4-3 for Barcelona!! ; ) Yess!
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                  Ha-ha! 4-3 for Barcelona!! ; ) Yess!

We'll meet again soon, and it wasn't so easy this time. Next, we'll win.

HALA MADRID!!!!
                  Last edited by Maya; 01-26-2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

We'll meet again soon, and it wasn't so easy this time. Next, we'll win.

HALA MADRID!!!!
                    Chelsea for the premiership and champions league double ..... come on you blues

Comment

• Haahhahaha! Dream on Maya. Messi and Özil will kick your ass again next time.
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                        Haahhahaha! Dream on Maya. Messi and Özil will kick your ass again next time.
                        It's free. And yes, Özil will kick your ass next time ^^

I hate Messi (...puto mago...)

Comment

• I don't think he'll be doing that any time soon..

Comment

It's free. And yes, Özil will kick your ass next time ^^

I hate Messi (...puto mago...)
                            But do you like Cristiano Ronaldo and José Mourinho?
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              But do you like Cristiano Ronaldo and José Mourinho?
                              Hate Ronaldo and love Mourinho

Comment

• ^Mourinho is the king ^^
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X