No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see you CW even for a short while, we miss your posts and hope you will be back with us long term very soon.
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^I should be soon enough...maybe a week or two. At the moment though, I actually have to be researching Rammstein and NDH so I'm pretty happy.
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        Managed to jump on for awhile because part of my english work is talking about neue deutsche härte which means R+ are included.
        Hope your canidate wins abendwind, glad you had a good birthday RBF and sorry the news is so shit for you Maya.
        One tablet left which I'm taking in two hours and then I should be good.
        My news are shitty, but yours are great.

Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        ^I should be soon enough...maybe a week or two. At the moment though, I actually have to be researching Rammstein and NDH so I'm pretty happy.
        We'll be waiting for you... good luck with your research.

Comment

• Yeah good luck, what a great subject to research

Day off tomorrow, cant wait, spending it painting my bathroom sad i know but it needs doing so Rammstein on the CD player and off i go
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Hey Mr Snake, not spoke to you for awhile, how are you doing ? not long now till February

Comment

• Mr Snake?

wow...

Never call me something like that, please, it doesn't matter how much time without talking to me.....
              Last edited by Maya; 01-25-2012, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                Hey Mr Snake, not spoke to you for awhile, how are you doing ? not long now till February
                I'm doing fine, thank you. And yes, February is almost here.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• My teacher's never even heard of it so it should be interesting.
                  Snake, how long will you be in Britain for, for the concert? Think its being mentioned before but there have been many posts since.

Comment

• ^I'll arrive one day before the concert, and I will go to the airport right after the concert.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• So not very long then....

Comment

• No, not very long, indeed.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Only one month to go..

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Mr Snake?

wow...

Never call me something like that, please, it doesn't matter how much time without talking to me.....
                            We use that a lot here and no i would never call you Mr as you are female lol!!

Comment

• Oh and i forgot to say the reason i went so quickly from here last night was because i got the phone call i was telling you about, it had to be taken

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                We use that a lot here and no i would never call you Mr as you are female lol!!
                                That's why I used "like"... I'm just Maya.

Comment

Working...
                                X