Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Oh no, is that treatment or just investigation?
    I go once a year... investigation.

Comment

• Oh i hope it goes ok for you and no treatment needed... if i miss you then hope to see you later ??
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Oh i hope it goes ok for you and no treatment needed... if i miss you then hope to see you later ??
        not worried about it. Maybe I'll lose the fun, but I'm not sure. i hope to find pages to read next time I log in

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          not worried about it. Maybe I'll lose the fun, but I'm not sure. i hope to find pages to read next time I log in
          Yeah a few new active members now,where is Abendwind and Abendstern have i missed there posts or have they not been here ?
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Yeah a few new active members now,where is Abendwind and Abendstern have i missed there posts or have they not been here ?
            Abendstern visited us centuries ago, wrote a post and went; you were here.

Abenwind yesterday i think, two posts and went.

Progmetty is not really new, now is active

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Abendstern visited us centuries ago, wrote a post and went; you were here.

Abenwind yesterday i think, two posts and went.

Progmetty is not really new, now is active
              Oh yeah i remember now, hope to see you later

Comment

• Sorry for returning so late. I've been to the doctors, dad knows everything and mum knows the basic facts. Didn't have a choice, wound is infected but I've been given treatment for it.
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                  Sorry for returning so late. I've been to the doctors, dad knows everything and mum knows the basic facts. Didn't have a choice, wound is infected but I've been given treatment for it.
                  I'm Sorry. I hope the treatment works soon. Think it's better like that, i know you didn't want that but probably it's the best. How do you feel?

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                    Sorry for returning so late. I've been to the doctors, dad knows everything and mum knows the basic facts. Didn't have a choice, wound is infected but I've been given treatment for it.
                    I think it is better that they know, i am sure that they must have suspected something was not right, being a mum myself i could always tell when something was wrong with my kids.
                    I do hope it heals soon and you will continue to make good progress. take care

Comment

• Hey Maya, how did the dentist go ??

Comment

• The following image is not safe for work; only click on it if you want bragging rights about how finally you have seen it all

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...96954865_n.jpg
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Hey Maya, how did the dentist go ??
                          Everything OK

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            The following image is not safe for work; only click on it if you want bragging rights about how finally you have seen it all

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...96954865_n.jpg
                            jajajajaja

I told you, you always find something that proves you were wrong.... I'll wait for your next "finally I've seen it all"

Comment

• No more Cannibal_wotsit news

Honey, hope you are ok and when you come back home after school, you write a short post.

Edit: This has been my post number 2000.
                              Last edited by Maya; 01-18-2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• @Snake.

I know R+ go to extremes to put on a good show, but if that's Till's new flamethrower I think he's finally lost it!

Comment

Working...
                                X