Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
    Those 8 days scared me to but they are the past. I nearly have said goodbye on a number of occasions but now I'm sure that I will stick around.
    I'm really worried.
    You mum is worried too, she knows there's a problem, sit with her and talk about it. You need medical help, she can take you to a good doctor. You feel better now, it Will be easier.

Comment

• I'm a little disappointed, this morning I thought it was going to snow, almost ... but not

Comment

• Actually I think I do need to see a doctor but for different reasons. Think I should get the freezer burn checked out just in case there is something wrong with it.
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• :O ohno
          if your body is supporting you in any way it can, then why would you destroy that beautiful system?

just remember that you can reach everything if you try, instead of just giving up. :3

Comment

Actually I think I do need to see a doctor but for different reasons. Think I should get the freezer burn checked out just in case there is something wrong with it.
            Don't wait more, go tomorrow. When did it happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Don't wait more, go tomorrow. When did it happen?
              I plan to see a chemist, find out their opinion before seeing a doctor.
              It happened a week ago, have a horrible feeling I've given myself necrosis. Used deodrant to cause freezer burn, thought it was healing ok but I've checked the symptoms and I may have irreversible damage. Clever me. :/

Comment

• :S Ainx. Go as soon as possible, please.

Comment

:S Ainx. Go as soon as possible, please.
                  I will. Don't worry.

Comment

• OK. Hope it isn't necrosis....

What about your week? German classes?

Comment

• @CW. You agreed you me and Snake would meet up in Birmingham. I'm holding you to it, so take care of yourself.

Comment

• Wow i have only been away one day and have miseed so much.

@CW i know you have heard it all before but i am with Maya and Snake on this, although you are feeling stronger in yourself you should still seek proffesional help, it will all be confidential and no one need know. Remember what i told you about my daughters friend.
                        I am assuming that your boyfriend gives you support, could you not take him with you. Life is very special and you should be enjoying it more than ever at your age, you know you will always have our love and support here.
                        Please please seek help from the proffesionals.
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I plan to see a chemist, find out their opinion before seeing a doctor.
                          It happened a week ago, have a horrible feeling I've given myself necrosis. Used deodrant to cause freezer burn, thought it was healing ok but I've checked the symptoms and I may have irreversible damage. Clever me. :/
                          Waiting for your news, fingers crossed....

Comment

• Thought i would have an hour on the forum this afternoon before going to visit my daughter, message said installing updates, its taken me ten minutes to send the post to CW
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I have less than an hour, going to the dentist.

Comment

I have less than an hour, going to the dentist.
                                Oh no, is that treatment or just investigation?

Comment

Working...
                                X