X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Don't think so.... you will be there, I'm sure
    I will be there if i have to walk to London
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I am at work, tired and alone here
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Poor girl, now I am at home, tired and alone.

Come with me....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          You need a shield to protect you from yourself
          Actually things are getting better. I'd say most of you know about certain issues I've had involving sharp objects and hot things. Only 3 people know this but at the start of the year I attempted suicide 3 times in the space of 8 days. So not good. Obviously. But over the last couple of days something changed and due to some amazing people I realised there's actually a point to my life, so yesterday I managed to find the strength and threw away the blades I used and since Saturday, I've been in a nearly permanent good mood. It might take awhile but I think I'm beginning to get out of the dark hole I've been slowly falling into for the past 6 years, since I found the bottom, and scared the shit out of myself and the people around me. Thanks to everyone on here for being supportive and not running a metaphorical mile when I admitted those things on here. I can wear short sleeved tops again to, the marks on my wrists have all but gone. So yeah......things are getting better slowly.
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^Did you finally got medical help, and your parents support?
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^No, my parents are still oblivious. I just worked alot of things out for myself, and had the support off a few friends, two in particular. Plus I realised if I killed myself either delibrately or without intending to, I'd never make it to the concert. I'm one of those people who means it when I say I couldn't live without music.

Comment

• ^But you realise that you still need to get medical help, right?
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^For what exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                    ^For what exactly?
                    I'm really glad for you. There's light at the end of the tĂºnel, you just need to Find it.

I agree with Snake, as I told you before. A doctor could show you the light, it won't be easy but I think you must try.

We love you here. Please don't leave us

Comment

• ^Because depression is as serious problem, and you should always ask for professional help. I can't stress this enough.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        ^Because depression is as serious problem, and you should always ask for professional help. I can't stress this enough.
                        I can, people die beca use they can't Find a reason to continue... And yes it can happen to you, they Will help you, i know some people that after therapy aré happy and completely recovered.

Comment

• Your friends can support you, but they don't know the way to help you, you need a doctor.

Comment

• Well I'm not going to see one. I think I've found the light, it just isn't glowing as strongly as it could yet. But I promise I won't leave you. I haven't even felt an urge to do anything for about a week, last time I went that that long as I was desperate to everyday but now I just find something to preoccupy myself with whenever I start feeling down. At the moment I'm a very happy cannibal

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                              Well I'm not going to see one. I think I've found the light, it just isn't glowing as strongly as it could yet. But I promise I won't leave you. I haven't even felt an urge to do anything for about a week, last time I went that that long as I was desperate to everyday but now I just find something to preoccupy myself with whenever I start feeling down. At the moment I'm a very happy cannibal
                              We want a permanent happy cannĂ­bal
                              Please reconsider it, those 8 days have scared me... It's serious

And i took your word, you won't leave us

Comment

• Those 8 days scared me to but they are the past. I nearly have said goodbye on a number of occasions but now I'm sure that I will stick around.

Comment

Working...
                                X