Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    I said that about specsavers without thinking, we have this awful tv advert here, it ends by saying you should have gone to specsavers, silly really but its a saying we use a lot here
    Now i can't remember any, but there are lots of examples here.

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    I can imagine, not the best place to feel unwell. i agree fucking virus, i hope it leaves you alone soon
    It has to go away, far far away....

Comment

• It is obviosly a very severe virus, normaly they are just 24 hours, have you been eating ok or not felt like it ??
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• No, if sometimes i'm sick with water. Imagine....

Comment

• OMG that is not good, best not to then your body will tell you when it is ready for food, i wish i could help but not much i can do except sympathy for you
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• This morning i felt great so i had a coffee, maybe because i'm an addict, because is supposed to be the worse i felt great but after when i had lunch only some rice, i was sick again. So i hadn't had more coffee today and just aquarius. I've been remembering @CW all day. I need a coffee!!!!

I could try maybe my body only wants coffee I'm fed up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              This morning i felt great so i had a coffee, maybe because i'm an addict, because is supposed to be the worse i felt great but after when i had lunch only some rice, i was sick again. So i hadn't had more coffee today and just aquarius. I've been remembering @CW all day. I need a coffee!!!!

I could try maybe my body only wants coffee I'm fed up...
              Maybe you could try coffee if you fancy one, i am also a coffee addict, cant get enough of the stuff, not good but what the hell. I can imagine you would be fed up, its going on too long honey, if it keeps up maybe you should visit your GP

Comment

• I'm sure tomorrow it'll be gone.

Comment

I'm sure tomorrow it'll be gone.
                  I do hope so honey, i do not like to think of you suffering in this way, there is nothing worse than a stomach upset.... but if it does continue maybe you need some medication !!

Comment

• OK.

What about your afternoon?

Comment

OK.

What about your afternoon?
                      Not very interesting really, finished work at 3pm, went to the shops for food shopping, but was naughty and treated myself to new jeans
                      Back home and spent the rest of the afternoon doing housework and boring stuff

Comment

• Maya i am falling asleep so think i will be off to my bed now, been a long day.

I really hope that you feel better tomorrow and able to enjoy your weekend, i will not be here now until sunday so will hope to see you then,.
                        Take care love and hugs xx

Comment

• I understand 5 am. was a long time ago.
                          Enjoy your weekend, hope to meet on sunday and i'll be healthy
                          Love and kisses

Comment

• Any ideas on how to get rid of a freezer burn?
                            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• You could try this link

http://www.ehow.com/way_6171509_home...burn-skin.html

How bad is the burn and how did you do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                                Any ideas on how to get rid of a freezer burn?
                                Hope you are ok.

What have you done?

Comment

Working...
                                X