Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Noooo, it has never gone, some hours ok and when I think heyyyyy it's gone, it's like listening a mad laugh and it's back again.
    I'm ignoring it as much as I can
    Thats not good news, i will not talk about it anymore and hopefully it will go away.

Just watching Ollie crowd surfing in the boat, he looks so cool
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• BTW: Look at Snake's posts number 888

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        And you take my word for it?
        This one ????
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• No. You have posted 1058 times, he 888 a beautiful number.

Soy una incomprendida

Comment

No. You have posted 1058 times, he 888 a beautiful number.

Soy una incomprendida
            I am not getting you Maya, need to explain.... sorry

Comment

• Don't believe you, but... ok

Look at the left side of a post in blue:

RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
              Nutter member

Snake has 888

Comment

• Gotcha now, must have been the 5am alarm this morning lol!!

Comment

• You are joking... maybe there's a better way to say it, as you did before i'll search for your words to learn

Comment

You are joking... maybe there's a better way to say it, as you did before i'll search for your words to learn
                    Sorry, i really must stop using english slang words, it is not good when you are learning

Comment

• No no no, it wasn't slang. And it's essential when you're learning

A better way to say this: "BTW: Look at Snake's posts number 888 "

BTW: Look at Snake's posts number is 888?

Snake has reached 888 posts, a beautiful number

Teach me!!!

Reading my first one it could mean to read the post number 888 :S
                      Last edited by Maya; 01-14-2012, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• That is a much better way of putting it, i understand perfectly now. you need very little teaching...

Changing the subject, were you feeling well enough to visit the pool today??

Comment

• BTW I was really lost when you sent me to specsavers :S

I began to guess after reading it several times but I wasn't sure , google translator hadn't fucking idea of what's that, so I went to google...

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            Changing the subject, were you feeling well enough to visit the pool today??
                            No, i didn't want to feel sick there.
                            Fucking virus

Comment

BTW I was really lost when you sent me to specsavers :S

I began to guess after reading it several times but I wasn't sure , google translator hadn't fucking idea of what's that, so I went to google...
                              I said that about specsavers without thinking, we have this awful tv advert here, it ends by saying you should have gone to specsavers, silly really but its a saying we use a lot here

Comment

No, i didn't want to feel sick there.
                                Fucking virus
                                I can imagine, not the best place to feel unwell. i agree fucking virus, i hope it leaves you alone soon

Comment

Working...
                                X