Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auf Wiedersehen
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Buenas noches!

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
        That would be so much easier if it wasn't my mother who said it.

Glad you're feeling better Maya, what do you mean you saw me?
        Of course i see your point CW i did not realise it was your mother !!
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Lately we don't meet here. Maybe tomorrow.
          Very busy again here today, will be here around 10pm, 11pm for you, is that a date i say hopefully ?
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Very busy again here today, will be here around 10pm, 11pm for you, is that a date i say hopefully ?
            jajajajaja, don't know where i'll be at that hour, if i feel very good maybe i'll go out; but probably i'll be here.

Comment

jajajajaja, don't know where i'll be at that hour, if i feel very good maybe i'll go out; but probably i'll be here.
              I will definatly be here as i am broke, pay day 15th but no money to go out this weekend

Comment

I will definatly be here as i am broke, pay day 15th but no money to go out this weekend
                That's shitty...
                Maybe your friends can go to your home.

Comment

• @RBF I have to go now.... Have a good day. See you tonight!!!!
                  (probably, I'll write you anyway)

Comment

That's shitty...
                    Maybe your friends can go to your home.
                    Thats what we normally do when we are broke, its great fun as we all put the world to rights, have a few drinks and listen to music wish you could join us but bit too far to come by plane

Ok no probs, will hope to see you later xxx

Comment

Thats what we normally do when we are broke, its great fun as we all put the world to rights, have a few drinks and listen to music wish you could join us but bit too far to come by plane

Ok no probs, will hope to see you later xxx
                      I'll love that. Maybe in the future, I'll take that plane.

Comment

• @RBF I was going to write you saying "You are late"

Don't ignore me....
                        Last edited by Maya; 01-13-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

@RBF I was going to write you saying "You are late"

Don't ignore me....
                          Hi there, i would NEVER ignore you been watching volkerball, forgot how much i love the guitar solo in Stein um Stein
                          How are you doing this evening?

Comment

Hi there, i would NEVER ignore you been watching volkerball, forgot how much i love the guitar solo in Stein um Stein
                            How are you doing this evening?

24h. WTF? It's still accompaining me... 72h.? Why me? Fed up, i feel better and suddenly i'm sick again

Comment

24h. WTF? It's still accompaining me... 72h.? Why me? Fed up, i feel better and suddenly i'm sick again
                              Really sorry to hear that, i was so hoping you were better, wonder why it has returned

Comment

• Noooo, it has never gone, some hours ok and when I think heyyyyy it's gone, it's like listening a mad laugh and it's back again.
                                I'm ignoring it as much as I can

Comment

Working...
                                X