Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are back and the devil has left the building
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      Abendwind's birthday was yesterday

18 years, Congrats!!!!
      Thank you girl! : )
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        We are back and the devil has left the building
        Forever?????

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          Thank you girl! : )
          "The forum was broken" so you didn't know I was singing for you

Better late than never....

Comment

Forever?????
            Unfortunatly not, he will be back tomorrow.

Busy busy busy here tonight, everyone still wanting to get fit, February will be quiet
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Yesterday mine had a long queue... we'll see what happens in two weeks.

Comment

Yesterday mine had a long queue... we'll see what happens in two weeks.
                Last night by 6pm we had to refuse entry as it was full to capacity, tonight not so bad but excersise classes all full. As you say in a couple of weeks it will be different.
                Hope you enjoyed your swim and it was not too crowded

Comment

• wow, full to capacity...
                  Yesterday afternoon i was with some friends and it was funny one was talking about going to a gym and the other about giving up smoking. I'm sure neither of them will do it.

Except for 20 minutes yes... during them it was so crowded, I had to queue all time and I couldn't go at my usual speed, it was a hell. I'm used to be alone or share with a guy or two. Only that crowded but being a pleasure you know when... ^^

Comment

• That is funny. i have heard that so many times before, a lot of our lifeguards smoke, it does not give a good impression of the centre, each Januaryat least two of them say they will give up, always the same ones, the next Christmas they are all still smoking

Comment

• Presenting Whinny!

whinny 1.jpgwhinny 2.jpgwhinny 3.jpgwhinny 4.jpgwhinny 5.jpg

Comment

• One more.

whinny 6.jpg

One last one.

Comment

• I will be finishing in half an hour and as its my day off tomorrow i am going to meet some friends after work so may not be here tonight again, so if you read this Maya i hope you have a good evening and i will definatly be here tomorrow.
                          XX

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]170[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]171[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]172[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]173[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]174[/ATTACH]
                            Sooooooo cute, love cats, my daughter has two and i always cat sit when they go away.

Comment

• Winny is lovely

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              I will be finishing in half an hour and as its my day off tomorrow i am going to meet some friends after work so may not be here tonight again, so if you read this Maya i hope you have a good evening and i will definatly be here tomorrow.
                              XX

I'll miss you, I was looking forward a good chat with you tonight. But maybe other day....

So, i'll have to be a good girl, i didn't suceed today, maybe tonight :S

See you tomorrow. Have fun!!!
                              Loveeeee,

Comment

• Hey I missed you guys. How are things going for all of you?
                                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                                X