No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas on what topic I could use for a presentation in English? At the moment I'm either talking about neue deutsche härte or WW2 re-enacting....
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Talk about new nazis
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• That would go down like lead balloon.....

Comment

• ^Actually, you can make a lead balloon fly. In your facebook profile you seem to like mythbusters, so you are ought to know that.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Yeah I know but old habits die hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
              Any ideas on what topic I could use for a presentation in English? At the moment I'm either talking about neue deutsche härte or WW2 re-enacting....
              No idea, going to the pub now so may give me inspiration after a few drinks
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I look forward to finding suggestions alcohol gives you.

Comment

• It's official, bye bye Christmas

Comment

• Wow, only one post since yesterday. Hope everybody is having fun!!!!

Comment

• Good Morning people and a happy Sunday to you all.
                      Don't forget, Baby jesus is watching you, so look busy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                        Good Morning people and a happy Sunday to you all.
                        Don't forget, Baby jesus is watching you, so look busy.
                        Good morning @AiH and happy Sunday to you too
                        Hope he open my eyes soon so I could stop being busy and go for a walk. Here, it's a beatiful day.

Comment

• It's been a very quiet couple of days on here. where is everybody?

Comment

• ^Probably taking vacations from rammstein

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• @Snake LIAR!!!

There were Database Errors.... Two hours ago I came and "it was still broken"...
                              Last edited by Maya; 01-10-2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• Abendwind's birthday was yesterday

18 years, Congrats!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X