No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh just found out the local rock/metal night on a Friday is running again. Thats where i first heard R+ so well happy. I am easily pleased
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      You do not have to be a member to read the posts, cant contribute unless a member and reading through the posts was very boring, as you well know you can read view the threads here without being a member. Hope that answers your ?
      mmm, @RBF not always, there are some forums that have some parts hidden. And I have to add that i've gone there twice, in both i couldn't see what i wanted, it ask me for user/pwd, that's why the first time, i tried to become a member. But maybe i'm banned and it's just for me...

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        Soon I'm off to our cottage for the weekend to celebrate my grandfathers 70th birthday and my 18th birthday too. I hope you all have a great weekend. : )
        On monday 18 ...... I didn't forget

Hope you have fun!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AiH View Post
          This place is becoming like a chat room with everyone behaving like they are children. Grow the fuck up.
          Love behaving like a child, dont want to grow up meh !!!
          I knew your answer
          I don't think we are worse now....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            mmm, @RBF not always, there are some forums that have some parts hidden. And I have to add that i've gone there twice, in both i couldn't see what i wanted, it ask me for user/pwd, that's why the first time, i tried to become a member. But maybe i'm banned and it's just for me...
            It was a long while ago that i tried to join, maybe it is different now. Anyway i am happy here so will not even bother with anywhere else. Good to meet here for awhile, last day i can post from work and thats not easy as January is a very busy month, everyone wanting to lose there Christmas weight, give it a week or two and will be just the regulars again.
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I'm glad, finally Christmas is ending, tonight it will be over.

Today... last christmas afternoon.... Tomorrow, my mum's birthday and as I reject the invitation to another fucking lunch on sunday... bye, bye Christmas!!!!!

Happy, happy, happy..........

Comment

It was a long while ago that i tried to join, maybe it is different now. Anyway i am happy here so will not even bother with anywhere else. Good to meet here for awhile, last day i can post from work and thats not easy as January is a very busy month, everyone wanting to lose there Christmas weight, give it a week or two and will be just the regulars again.
                Jeremy that nice guy... maybe he wants you there now. Use your affenknecht user, I didn't. I'm in other forums but i'm only an active user here.

I give them two days, it's like in mine. Some come with full equipment and after five lengths they go to he spa.... WTF?

Comment

• I know its crazy, often the regular customers cant get into the exercise classes because of these people, but as i said ina week or two it will be back to the regulars.
                  I always put on a couple of pounds over Christmas but once i get back to my healthy eating and exercise i am back to my skinny self.
                  Have you been swimming today

Comment

• Nooooo

I regret about it, now. On monday, I'll be there... and i'm going to increase my visits. L, X, V

And I'll begin to be a good girl too. I'll study..

I have to be a good girl
                    I have to be a good girl
                    I have to be a good girl
                    I have to be a good girl...

Aaaaaaaah

A too long breath

Comment

• And i thought you were always a good girl Maya, i am sure you will not have to try too hard

Comment

And i thought you were always a good girl Maya, i am sure you will not have to try too hard
                        Of course... always, always, always...
                        You know it's true, my close friends are liars, saying that things about me. I'm an angel...

This time is going to be hard... after more than two weeks, maybe three... and I'm weak...

Comment

Of course... always, always, always...
                          You know it's true, my close friends are liars, saying that things about me. I'm an angel...

This time is going to be hard... after more than two weeks, maybe three... and I'm weak...
                          My close friends are also liars, they say the same thing about me

It is always harder after a long break, i am sure you will soon get back into it I am getting used to being here at work again, going to be hard next week

Comment

• If they call you pervert I agree with them ... ja, ja, ja....

There's a difference, you have to do it, not me. If I am lazy or decide to do something I prefer, nothing happens. You have to go.....
                            I have to be a good girl
                            " " " " " " "

Comment

If they call you pervert I agree with them ... ja, ja, ja....

There's a difference, you have to do it, not me. If I am lazy or decide to do something I prefer, nothing happens. You have to go.....
                              I have to be a good girl
                              " " " " " " "
                              Pervert and loving it lol!!

That is so true, difference also is i get paid for being here enjoy being a good girl.

If we do not meet tonight i hope you have a great weekend and i will see you soon xx

Comment

That is so true, difference also is i get paid for being here enjoy being a good girl.

If we do not meet tonight i hope you have a great weekend and i will see you soon xx
                                At the beginning is hard, after as I love it I really enjoy.

Same...

Comment

Working...
                                X