Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ^The irony is, my application back in 2011 was accepted. And they hate my guts.
    That is ironic, maybe they only accept people they hate, anyway no great loss its a crap forum anyway !!
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^How do you know it is crap, if only members can see its content?
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        So bored at work i decided to read through whats on your mind from the beginning
        and found this.... my application was rejected as well, maybe we are too inteligent for them there
        You were really bored. Don't think so, but he loses our awesome company.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
        ^The irony is, my application back in 2011 was accepted. And they hate my guts.
        Sure, he missed your trolling comments...

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        That is ironic, maybe they only accept people they hate, anyway no great loss its a crap forum anyway !!
        Originally posted by Snake View Post
        ^How do you know it is crap, if only members can see its content?
        I would never say it's crap (not welcome, ok) but you said somewhere this one is better ^^

Comment

• The Three Kings are coming, so everybody is sleeping now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            I would never say it's crap (not welcome, ok) but you said somewhere this one is better ^^
            And you take my word for it?
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

And you take my word for it?
              Why not?
              I'm not welcome, so who cares? It could be the best forum on the net, but I'll never go there....

Comment

• P.D.: Go to sleep!!!

Comment

• This place is becoming like a chat room with everyone behaving like they are children. Grow the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                    This place is becoming like a chat room with everyone behaving like they are children. Grow the fuck up.
                    ¿? Lost

Go to bed or you won't have presents

Comment

This place is becoming like a chat room with everyone behaving like they are children. Grow the fuck up.
                      True. But thats also what keeps it alive.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• It has been always the same, I don't see any change....

Comment

^How do you know it is crap, if only members can see its content?
                          You do not have to be a member to read the posts, cant contribute unless a member and reading through the posts was very boring, as you well know you can read view the threads here without being a member. Hope that answers your ?
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                            How warm is your warm??? I bet your warm is our freezing
                            0 celcius is still quite warm.

I was on herzeleid-forums a long long time ago, then I just stopped visiting the place. I prefer this forum much more..

Soon I'm off to our cottage for the weekend to celebrate my grandfathers 70th birthday and my 18th birthday too. I hope you all have a great weekend. : )
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                              0 celcius is still quite warm.

I was on herzeleid-forums a long long time ago, then I just stopped visiting the place. I prefer this forum much more..

Soon I'm off to our cottage for the weekend to celebrate my grandfathers 70th birthday and my 18th birthday too. I hope you all have a great weekend. : )
                              I hope you both have very happy birthdays and enjoy your weekend, i have a weekend off but sadly no real plans.
                              See you soon

Comment

Love behaving like a child, dont want to grow up meh !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X