• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Men!!! It 's said we can't live with them, neither without them. :S
    @Snake

As a man what is your opinion on that????
    Well, @RBF I didn't post it as my opinion, OK?
    It's only a set phrase.
    Last edited by Maya; 01-04-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
      Oh and Maya - are you on Facebook?
      You missed my post, Maya.
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @Abendwind Yes and No.

Email received, Going to finish my costume
        Last edited by Maya; 01-06-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Well, @RBF I didn't post it as my opinion, OK?
          It's only a set phrase.
          This is definatly my opinion today especially, the saying rings true for me, but then again i would live with Richard good or bad lol!!!
          Yeah mis understood about wearing the jeans thought maybe it was what people wear at interviews in Spain
          Had a bad bad day today please refer to PM......
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Oh and another seat on the tube, i assume you are kidding
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Hi. It's been a while since I've dropped by. I've missed you guys. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                Hi. It's been a while since I've dropped by. I've missed you guys. <3
                We have missed you too, how was your christmas and new year ???

Comment

This is definatly my opinion today especially, the saying rings true for me, but then again i would live with Richard good or bad lol!!!
                  Yeah mis understood about wearing the jeans thought maybe it was what people wear at interviews in Spain
                  Had a bad bad day today please refer to PM......
                  I hope when i begin to work again I could wear jeans like before

but definitively not usual wearing jeans for interviews.....

I'll read it after reading the next two posts.... I expected two pages but not....

Comment

Oh and another seat on the tube, i assume you are kidding
                    I'm not... it was usual. Ja, ja, ja Some people had really scared funny faces.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                      Hi. It's been a while since I've dropped by. I've missed you guys. <3
                      Missed you too, hope you'll come back soon.

Comment

Missed you too, hope you'll come back soon.
                        Yeah she was here one minute and gone the next

Comment

Yeah she was here one minute and gone the next
                          Let's hope she comes back soon. : )

Today Finland got a new frost record (is that a word or not, no idea) for this winter so far, -32,2c. I am quite happy that this was in Lapland and not in southern part of Finland where I am.. Pretty warm up there
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• How warm is your warm??? I bet your warm is our freezing

Comment

"Regrettably, your application to join Herzeleid.com Forums has been rejected."

No reason. Can´t be my face, they haven´t seen....
                              I used a new username... any case I´m always correct.

No words
                              So bored at work i decided to read through whats on your mind from the beginning and found this.... my application was rejected as well, maybe we are too inteligent for them there

Comment

• ^The irony is, my application back in 2011 was accepted. And they hate my guts.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X