Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Maya, means a lot. May PM you later, bit hard at work xx
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• As always if You need talking you know how to find me... If not i hope You are OK.
      Kisses.

Comment

• It was something and nothing, i am ok but fed up will talk again later if you are here
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Men!!! It 's said we can't live with them, neither without them. :S

Tonight I'll be here, but i don't know when, this afternoon first an interview and after I'll meet some mates from my photography classes. You know when it begins but not when finish, but i don't think after midnight.

Comment

• Good luck with interview

Enjoy time with friends and will meet again soon

Comment

• Thanks, waiting for a fucking email with details... I should be shopping...

Hope to meet you tonight

Comment

• Whats on my mind is bloody spammers again, they suck balls

Comment

• Soon Snake will remove all that crap...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    Soon Snake will remove all that crap...
                    Yeah, do not envy him!!

Assume no email

Comment

• No email

I sent them one, it's not far but i don't want to go for nothing, and i prefer wearing jeans... my hair is under control now... so i don't look like a mad witch....

Comment

No email

I sent them one, it's not far but i don't want to go for nothing, and i prefer wearing jeans... my hair is under control now... so i don't look like a mad witch....
                        Got busy here.... think i have missed you but if not then good luck and hope you could wear your jeans.

I am sure you never look like a mad witch

Comment

I should be shopping...
                          I also did some shopping today. Oh and Maya - are you on Facebook?
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Managed to jump online, still in school. With a complete bitch for a teacher.
                            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Maya;7287]Men!!! It 's said we can't live with them, neither without them. :S

@Snake

As a man what is your opinion on that????

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                                Got busy here.... think i have missed you but if not then good luck and hope you could wear your jeans.

I am sure you never look like a mad witch
                                You didn't get me, jeans today means no interview, ja,ja,ja I was trying to say that i'll be pissed off if i go there, looking like a good girl and there's no interview.

You're wrong, of course not as before.... Now people don't go to find another seat in the tube as happened before, that's true..... je,je,je

Comment

Working...
                                X