X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Imagine if people iare having trouble walking in the same direction, what would happen if the restrictions increase. In Spain many people are being fined, in fact we have more cases of people fined tan people with COVID-19.

Here it's impossible to do the shopping online, Last time I tried, delivery date was 6 April....
    Hi Maya, online shopping the same here, I managed to get a delivery slot but by the time the delivery came at least half the items ordered were unavailable, my bill was cut in half but doesn't help when you can't get essential items, i feel so sorry for the elderly who live on there own it's going to be so hard for them, we have a big problem with panic buying here, the food is not in short supply so if everyone just done there normal weekly/ monthly shop ther would not be shortages, people are so selfish and have no regard for others.
    Take care and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    Hi everyone, hope you and your families are safe and well.

From last night UK now on total lockdown, I am heartbroken I cannot see my family or my partner for the unforseeable future but if it means saving lives then I will fully comply with isolation and stick to the rules, I just hope and pray that everyone will stick to the rules and hopefully this nightmare will end sooner rather than later.
    My daughter in law works in Brighton hospital and is now nursing Covid 19 patients on her ward, I am so worried for the safety of my family as I am sure you all are.
    Please take good care of yourselves and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    It’s increĆ­ble, we don’t learn of our neighbors

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Our President completement the people for behaving in an examplary way last week. Well, I guess he spoke too soon. Hundreds of people decided to go outside yesterday, with complete disregard for the state of emergency and social distancing. I am feeling terrified for the sake of my mother.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Imagine if people iare having trouble walking in the same direction, what would happen if the restrictions increase. In Spain many people are being fined, in fact we have more cases of people fined tan people with COVID-19.

Here it's impossible to do the shopping online, Last time I tried, delivery date was 6 April....

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    12 days at home now, I look through the windows and streets are empty, fortunately I'm not feeling bad for staying at home.
    And what about you?
    I'm getting more and more lazy by the day, I might never go outside again!

Here it's it allowed to go out if you keep your distance, but people don't. So a short walk from where I live is a very popular place for a walk and police have now decided everyone must walk in the same direction so you don't meet anyone coming towards you (it's a lake so you walk in circles, but of course some idiots don't think it applies to them, police say they'll start handing out fines of 200 euros to people not following directions.

I have to go to the post office to pick up a package before Wednesday (it was ordered befor my lock in) but besides that I have everything delivered to my front door. Courier place it on the mat, knock on the door and I wait a little before opening and taking it in.

In these circumstances it's a good thing to be a natural introvert

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    12 days at home now, I look through the windows and streets are empty, fortunately I'm not feeling bad for staying at home.
    And what about you?

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    The only positive thing is that I finally have time for my giant list of movies that I always wanted to see, and I don't feel bad for sitting in front of the TV all day.

I also heard that UEFA is finally starting to plan for the Euro Cup to be postponed (probably to the summer of 2021). I am glad that big events are being moved, before the government has to shut them down last minute and chaos follows.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Same here, I'm beginning to go slightly crazy

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Same here, and I'm sure the situation will remain for weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    I haven't left home since Tuesday. Not even to work out.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    We are on alert state, but in Madrid we can’t go out, many people went to their second houses near the beach this weekend, they had no symptoms and there where less cases; so imagine why is spreading... But now I think everyone has understood and will stay at home. This afternoon streets were empty.

Snake if people continue going out the numbers will increase, stay at home and go out only if necessary protecting yourself. You are lucky and can work at home.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^For the time being, we are only on alert state, which means citizens can still legally go out. Given that the people are adhering to social distancing norms, our president is not going to declare state of emergency yet. But if it becomes aparent that that state of emergency will indeed need, that will happen.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    In Madrid, only first need stores are opened, no bars, no restaurants and you have to justify why you go out. We have to stay at home, allowed out only to buy food and medicine or travel to work, health centres or banks. Travel is also allowed for those looking after the elderly or dependents.And from now on those breaking the lockdown will face fines between 100 and 600000 euros.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^I am also alarmed by the behaviour of some people here. For the most part yes, people are respecting social distancing, but then in the middle of the week there were folks that decided to go to the beach, and this friday there were tons of people going out to bars at night. Mayors had to threaten to cut access to beaches, and the goverment had to demand bars to close at 21:00. I find this behaviour even more irresponsible than hoarding toilet paper.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X