Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Is he? I was beginning to see him like an

Comment

• Saar - I have zero motivation to study, I have to force myself. Staying late at school helps. Then I don't get distracted by the telly or anything. I find I do better away from home. I used to love Barnes & Nobles the bookstore with a cafe, but lately the people there are real loud when I am trying to write papers, so I have been mostly at the library. My sociology class is the worst. he just said half the book is due by March. No notes or anything. I have to take 5 tests by march, so I have been making my own power point notes. Much neater than my writing.

At school again. My friend skipped class again today. I hope the teacher doesn't go by the book cuz if he does she has one more time to miss class before failing. Yikes. Back to studying and writing papers. Blah. At least I have my headphones and can play some R+ and Emigrate.

Comment

• He's a flying M&M?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
          He's a flying M&M?
          Is he? I love M&Ms..... A delicious vice.

that's The picture of an angel. Are you hungry? Now, I am xD

Comment

• @Edelweiss: then we're 2 with zero motiviation, but indeed, studying in the library helps a lot. Oh, your sociology class is also the worst? Mine too. I have too know 4 chapters of the book and my exam is this friday. I find sociology interessting, but the book is really difficult. Good luck with your tests! And I hope your friend doesn't fail.

I hope to do some studying to this evening now that my son is asleep.

@Maya: that's one of the most rare M&M's that I have seen

Comment

• ^For me it's an angel, for AiH it's a flying M&M. What's for you?

Good luck with your exams for both.

Comment

• Jajajajajajajaja

@AiH Flying M&Ms exist!!!!! (M&Ms angels)

Comment

• I have a calculus exam today. This gives me worry, but instead I am destressing myself by looking up Rammstein and being on here...and I found out my ONE class for tomorrow cancelled so I have all day tomorrow to do whatever. Idk...I'll probably work out because I did sign up for a few 5k runs and I'm sadly out of shape.
                  And over the good ways to promote Rammstein: I meant things to do in the real world rather than the web . I am hardly on the internet anymore.
                  M&M's? I'm hungry. This is only making things worse :-)

Comment

• Time flies by so fast I can't even realize it. Does someone know how to slow it down?

Anyways, in 3 weeks there will be a tribute concert for Rammstein here in Hamburg.. I'll definitely be there, it's almost sold out already! I'm talking about this band - http://www.feuerengel.de/ - no idea if any of you has heard of this band, but it should be awesome.
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^If you find it, just tell me.

We miss you. Yup, I heard about them before.

Comment

• I thought of you guys. At school this girl had a nascar style jacket with M&Ms on it.
                        Time does go by fast ! Work again after still being sick. I might need to get antibiotics this time, usually these things clear up on their own.

Comment

• Aw, what do you have, Edelweiss? Take care of yourself!

Comment

• ^Now, whenever I see M&Ms, @Snake and @AiH come to my mind.

Take care @Edelweiss

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              ^If you find it, just tell me.

We miss you. Yup, I heard about them before.
                              Haven't found it.. Still looking.

I have missed you guys too! I hope everything's going fine.
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Happy Valentine`s day to you all (is it just in UK ?) I hope you all have a lovely romantic time with your loved one`s. Unfortunately i cant be with mine but he sent me the most beautiful card so i will be content with that until i see him in a couple of weeks. <3
                                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X