No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^At the moment I was typing that post, I was going out from office, without having had lunch or even a coffee since 9am. On Friday we go out at three because we work more time during the rest of the week, so we can finish earlier. So more than 2 hours late.... a very stressful day

Comment

• Try to have a good weekend!
      "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• I'm writing Christmas cards! Does anyone want one?

Comment

• ^No, we don't. Fuck christmas.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Sure but only if I can send you one.
            I'm at a fundraiser now for lymphoma n leukemia, the only one I know is the girl running a marathon for cancer.
            I have a paper due tomorrow. I thought it was due next week. I have to finish my friend's two papers. Oh yeah and I found out one of my close friends is a sociopath. He has been acting like a mean girl from the movie mean girls. How crazy is that a 50 yr old acting like that ? So I've stayed away from him. Some people are just weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
              Great news for me today: two concerts in Berlin..
              Did you buy the tickets? It's sold out.... If not, be tuned.... rumours talked about four.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                Sure but only if I can send you one.
                I'm at a fundraiser now for lymphoma n leukemia, the only one I know is the girl running a marathon for cancer.
                I have a paper due tomorrow. I thought it was due next week. I have to finish my friend's two papers. Oh yeah and I found out one of my close friends is a sociopath. He has been acting like a mean girl from the movie mean girls. How crazy is that a 50 yr old acting like that ? So I've stayed away from him. Some people are just weird.
                Good luck, that is a fantastic cause

Yes some people are definatly very weird, especially 50+ year olds lol!!
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  Did you buy the tickets? It's sold out.... If not, be tuned.... rumours talked about four.
                  Bahh, I didn't. I can't afford the tickets before Christmas since I have so much stuff to buy. Most likely I will be buying the tickets on eBay or some other place next year because I'm sure some will get rid of their tickets.

Four concerts? In Berlin? Where have you heard those rumours?
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^heard? Nowhere, but I read them...

In many places, I'll try to remember where.

Comment

• I just made red velvet and carrot cupcakes. I'd share them with you guys if I could.
                      "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                        Bahh, I didn't. I can't afford the tickets before Christmas since I have so much stuff to buy. Most likely I will be buying the tickets on eBay or some other place next year because I'm sure some will get rid of their tickets.

Four concerts? In Berlin? Where have you heard those rumours?
                        Watch out with buying tickets from ebay, even from those who don't make them more expensive. Tickets are often personalized, it's often checked whether the person who ordered the tickets is at the concert as well (which of course ruined the old idea of getting people tickets as a present).
                        Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• How does it work if someone buys more than one ticket? Do they have to clone themselves?
                          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• What a long day ! At work still. Ready to pass out. Still have more work to do tonight. Ugh. I would much rather take tests then do papers.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                              How does it work if someone buys more than one ticket? Do they have to clone themselves?
                              You have to give the name for each ticket, so not a problem with presents, if you know first and last name.....

Comment

• Its snowing here
                                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X