X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying up late to make sure someone's still alive........so happy :'(
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Trying to talk somebody out of suicide?
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Always positive....

Comment

• @Snake, yup, good times.

Comment

• :S That's shitty, I was reading in positive (I missed the last :'( ). At least not you.

Comment

• ^Well they've gone to sleep now so think their safe. Not me....yet.

Comment

• they? You said someone
                :S

Not you.... Yet???? Take care please

Comment

• Unless my grammar is off, they've refers to both singular and plural, but I'd have to double check.
                  Will do my best.

Comment

• mine is always off... for me it's always plural, forgive the guiri XD

The important is "someone" is safe.

Comment

• CW ~ I love the concerts. I have been to many gigs this year already. I love to travel and take road trips. My last one was Rock On The Range with Wheatie.
                      I am sorry that your friend was going to commit suicide. It is sad, but sometimes things that don't effect one person can tear into another's soul. Some people who you would never think consider suicide do.

Maya ~ I hate grammar, you should see my German grammar it is awfule !

Snake ~ Hi Hope you are ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                        Maya ~ I hate grammar, you should see my German grammar it is awfule !
                        Jejejeje, I can communicate so not very very awful

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                        Snake ~ Hi Hope you are ok.
                        Me too, lately you almost don't post...

@Edelweiss 250 posts!!!!!!

Comment

• Yesterday a young man climbed 300 feet onto the roof of a multi story carpark just down the road from my office. The Police etc tried for over 3 hours to talk him down and it seems as though he had decided not to jump, but then his footing went and he fell to his death.
                          What a total waste.

Comment

• Sad story

Comment

• Its horrible how many people see it as a way out, and don't always realise it until its too late.
                              Or they sometimes forget and cut deeper.

Comment

• Maya ~ I am a post whore. I love to type to anyone who will read. I think because I live alone and so I just talk to friends.
                                ArtInHeaven ~ That sucks hardcore !

Some guy went to the local hospital and shot a employee. The hospital has been on lockdown since 8am. Poor lady who got shot ! My prayers are with her family.

Comment

Working...
                                X