No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uugh. Germany won't come fast enough...I am growing tired of living a boring life here at home :P

Comment

• Yeeeeess. : ) I am officially out of senior high school, now it's time for some parrrrrrtying!

@rammsteingirl527 - Believe me, you will be in Germany sooner than you will even realize it.
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Congratulations!!!!!

Comment

• Maddie ~ I used to live the boring life in a place similar to yours and once I graduated high school I moved out in a month to a city. Now sometimes I long for the country, but once there can't wait to get back to the city. Maybe cuz the mobile service in the country is horrible. You will be in Germany before you know it ! Have a great time !
          Abendwind ~ Congrats ! You have a bright future ahead of you !
          Maya ~ Party at your place ?! I was looking through some old things and do you remember a gorilla named Snowflake ? I think he lived in the Madrid zoo in the 80s.

Comment

• She said it was time for some partying, I'm not in the right mood

Sorry, I don't remember, but I searched in google.... he lived in Barcelona http://www.zoobarcelona.cat/en/the-zoo/snowflake/

Comment

• Are you doing ok ? If I am ever in Spain I will cheer you up !
              Thanks for checking out about Snowflake, that is so interesting about him.
              I remember one zoo the kids went to had a huge sheep dog, reminded me of the books The Shaggy DA. I will have to ask my Dad what zoo that was.

Comment

• Yup, doing OK. Luckily now is a new day.

Comment

• I forget about the time difference sometimes.
                  Everyday is a fresh day without any mistakes in it. I think that was in Anne of Green Gables. ( as a kid I was a huge reader.)
                  I have to get ready to go out for dinner and a movie. My friend is going to meet me at the restaurant and then we will hopefully see Dark Shadows. I know it got terrible reviews but I always wondered if the people reviewed it hadn't seen the original.

Comment

• I haven't seen it so can't help but I'm sure you'll have fun.

Comment

• The restaurant food is pretty good. I had a gift certificate for not calling in sick for a year.

Comment

• xD Have fun!!!

Comment

• Thanks ! We are off to the movies now.

Comment

• Thank you Maya & Edelweiss. : )

5 am..
                            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• What are you doing awake!!!!!!

Go to bed!!!!

Comment

• I know right ? Sometimes I can't sleep either.
                                I am going to march with my friend in the gay pride parade on Sunday. Equal rights for LGBT people.
                                I have so muc to get ready for tomorrow and have to find the perfect outfit.
                                Dark Shadows was awesome ! Johnny Depp is so scrumptous.

Comment

Working...
                                X