No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Jules, will let you all know when the big event happens, its the next big event for me, then the next one will be seeing our Rammstein at 02 in February.
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      She is having a girl, they have chosen a name but that is going to be a surprise, bit worried as my son-in-law seems to go for weird and wonderful names bless him!!
      Well weird and wonderful is better than boring and bland is your daughter a fan of R+?
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• No she likes Metal but not Rammstein, she prefers Metallica, my son-in law is a big fan though and so is my son. My son -in law calls me Mrs Kruspe (i wish) lol!!
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Oh and i agree weird is better than boring but i dont think my daughter agrees.

Comment

• Oh crap, finish work in ten mins, day off tomorrow, so no more forum until Thursday pm, never thought i would be sorry to finish work. Ohhhhhh i want my lap top back f....

Comment

• Congrats on your upcoming grandchild, RBF!

Comment

Thats cool, you could not get more off topic than this, i wanted to tell all you guys something that i first thought you would not be interested in but i have decided to tell you anyway, in approx 3 weeks my beautiful daughter will be making me a grandmother at the ripe old age of 42!!
                Congratulations "Mrs. Kruspe" :P :P

Comment

• Back from Germany and from an extended night of sleep. I will provide a review soon.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    Back from Germany and from an extended night of sleep. I will provide a review soon.
                    Can´t wait any more

Comment

• A spam thread is a good idea, hopefully the off topic -section will be normal again soon.....

Snake, can't wait to hear your review!

And congratulations to RBF for the grandchild to come! : )
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

No she likes Metal but not Rammstein, she prefers Metallica, my son-in law is a big fan though and so is my son. My son -in law calls me Mrs Kruspe (i wish) lol!!

Ah, I've got to admit to not being a Metallica fan. The songs I do like by them, I really like, but honestly I find the other overrated and crappy.
                        He must know how to get on with you then and avoid the mother-in-law-from-hell syndrome! A friend called me Paul Lander's bitch because I dressed like a cowgirl for Halloween....wasn't sure how they meant it but have decided it wouldn't be such a bad thing =)

@Snake, saw your post on Donaukinder fb page, guess they haven't managed to make you enjoy Pussy....
                        Last edited by cannibal_wotsit; 02-15-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                          @Snake, saw your post on Donaukinder fb page, guess they haven't managed to make you enjoy Pussy....
                          I read Till didn´t mount his giant penis foam cannon.... of course not the same

Comment

• ^Aw, that cannon was pretty cool

Comment

• It´s old but.... is very funny.

Last edited by Maya; 11-03-2011, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Thanks to everyone for the good wishes, i am really excited and as you have all shown an interest i will keep posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X