Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rose
    replied
    Congratulations to Waidmann for now living in a city that has a beer-pipeline. I hope you've arranged for a tap at your place

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    You know how you can let an object completely disapear?

Just call it "Emigrate"...
    You wouldn't have dared if RBF and ER were still around regularly . . . but I enjoyed it, and for a second even had to remind myself who/what Emigrate is

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    Good one mate!

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    You know how you can let an object completely disapear?

Just call it "Emigrate"...

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Congrats!!!!

wherever you go is crowded. xD

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    A Dane just won in Madrid

PS: Is the entire population af Columbia in Madrid tonight?
    Last edited by The Rose; 09-11-2016, 09:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Midweek:

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^I'll keep it in mind! You're probably one of the nearest members here for me

Keep up! Focus on the benefits of being on your own for a while (loud Emigrate and Rammstein music, eat and drink the stuff he doesn't like, meet up with some friends, watch some movies you haven't seen in a while ...). I'm in more or less the same situation as you, starting from today, and I actually planned a lot to do .

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    If anyone of you ever find yourselves in England and fancy a trip to sunny Worthing on the south coast I would welcome you at my tiny flat I do a good B and B ☺☺

Thought its about time I put in another appearance here, my aim is to check in with you all at least once a week and hopefully catch up with you all. Feeling a bit lonely at the moment as my boyfriend is spending a couple of months in Turkey visiting his brother's and sisters that he only sees once a year, although we message every day I am missing him so much at the moment. When he returns we are hoping to go to Paris for a weekend together so looking forward to that.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Haha, I'd welcome you in my guest room .

I'm travelling a lot in these last years, just because I know in a few years I'll probably won't have much money and time for it anymore.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    I so wish I could travel again! Perhaps someday. And then I will crash with all of you :-D

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Thank you, sir. Do stop by in Bruges if you can and I will invite you in for thee and light refreshments.

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    Well done Waidmann. Great news!

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Thx @Maya and The Rose . Waited long for this to happen!

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Congratulations for your new job!!! Until February I worked at home in the afternoons and it was great

I'm sure you'll love your new job.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X