Clear All

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Happy New Year indeed!

And here is a funny video I found summarizing this year:

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    It's been a rough year losing so many of our heroes. I'm hoping 2017 is a better year for all of us. Happy New Year Everyone.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    And her mother the next day. Not a happy new year for that family.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I just finished watching Episode IV, I didn't know she was at hospital since last week.

On Sunday George Michael and today Carrie Fisher Sad news.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Princess Leia has left us

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38446753

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^Thank you.

I think Snake is taking some time off. We wrote together a year ago, and he said he were getting tired and would roll back his participation in the forum a bit, but still keep an eye on the site so it wouldn't die the way other fan-sites had. I think we'll see him back with the new DVD and CD.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Even to Snake ! Where is the big guy anyway? Haven't seen him around for a while!

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    In a historical perspective this doesn't seem like the worst thing ever. The USA managed about 100 years ago to survive with president Harding and Coolidge. I'm not a Trump fan but those two make him look like quite the professional and adequate man for the job.

And in all fairness, I don't think this will change too much. Anyhow, for the sake of Chrisss Nofff, I shall stop typing .
    Last edited by Waidmann; 11-11-2016, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I hate politics, I couldn't believe it and I have no words to describe this last year in Spain.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    From now on, I will refer to that nation as "trumpland", and I will do with with non-capital "t".

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^Good post
    Why can't they have 3-4 weeks election campaigns like here ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Let's wish the Americans good luck with their Election! We are keeping you in mind EmeraldRose. Whatever choice they make, I hope they are confident about it.

That being said, I am happy this election thing finally is over. I mean it has only been bothering the entire world for one and a half year now . I am also happy this entire forum stayed free of any election and "Pokemon: Go!" related news while the entire rest of the internet was. Wait...shit...now I mentioned it.....

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    This time I like it, it wouldn't work as an sculpture, but as a cover it works.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X