Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    Where is everyone these days? Seems like a ghost town when I log in. That's probably why my log ins are few and far between, miss the conversations.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    I had a sneaking suspicion that was wat you referred to. I saw it earlier today and remembered this is your favourite tv-show.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Damn message board. Lets try again.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake View Post

Now this is what good news look like
    What is? I see no picture.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied

Now this is what good news look like

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    There was a Jehova's Witnesses convention in Utrecht, last week. Imagine the looks I got, walking into a restautant with quite a lot af them sitting there and I was wearing a R+ t-shirt, the one with the scull in front and Rammstein written on the back

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    If you're looking for somewhere to spend your vacation you could always come to England. We have such a beautiful country and I understand it's a popular point of call for Russian assassins.

Leave a comment:

• Quantrow
    replied
    Well a lot of things at the same time. Thinking maybe to change work as I am not happy at my current job now, also would like to put my real estate for sale in Athens and need to have vacation in August but didn't decide where yet.
    Last edited by The Rose; 07-19-2019, 02:10 PM. Reason: sales link deleted

Leave a comment:

• ossorory
    replied
    work lately

Leave a comment:

• kamui
    replied
    my next shopping time

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Man, I missed this, although I was only 4 km away from it!!! I had to work until 16h30 in Brussels South, and trafic was hell, I would have never made it.

Hehe, This weekend we will decide upon the date

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    ^Hi, great to hear you're back
    No Rammstein for me unfortunately this year (didn't get through during the selling), but they are often in Belgium, so fortunately they'll pass by without a doubt.
    I hope you will all see them! Enjoy these days of excitement for the new album!
    You could try to win tickets when The Big Matchstick comes to Belgium?

When is the wedding, you know we all expect to get an invite ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Hi, great to hear you're back

Doing great. Marriage preparing and stuff. Working a lot less that before, which is a good thing. Still fulltime, but last year I really went on the edge of reason and health. Enjoying life quite a bit

No Rammstein for me unfortunately this year (didn't get through during the selling), but they are often in Belgium, so fortunately they'll pass by without a doubt.
    I hope you will all see them! Enjoy these days of excitement for the new album!

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post

Fine, generally. Enjoying life and travelling, And you. You've also been absent from FB? Hope work isn't getting to you. It seems likely Rammstein are coming to your part of the world next year. Will you be going?
    Yeah I kind of dropped out of Facebook. I still check out stuff people post but haven’t really put anything on in awhile. I’m on reddit most of the time these days, but don’t post a lot there either.

Work and life are definitely always there so time to do other stuff gets difficult.

I really really really hope hope to go see them! I’d love it if they come here again but I might have to see if I can save up to travel.

I just realized i really really missed talking to you guys and couldn’t remember how long it’d been since I said hi

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    Hi guys! It’s been ages. How’s everyone doing these days?
    Fine, generally. Enjoying life and travelling, And you. You've also been absent from FB? Hope work isn't getting to you. It seems likely Rammstein are coming to your part of the world next year. Will you be going?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X