Coming soon (Movies)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not alone then....

I'm waiting for Hotel Transylvania 2 and The minions movie is going to be released soon....

Comment

Yeah that one too. I think we've watched the first one AT LEAST 50 times recently...

Blah blahblah.

And of course the Minions. Been checking to see if it's out for like the last month. Don't know why it's taking so long since the movie came out months ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Is there a reason?
        Never got the bug and cannot muster the interest. I hardly ever go to the movies, but prefer the theatre, it's more intense because it's "live".

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          And of course the Minions. Been checking to see if it's out for like the last month. Don't know why it's taking so long since the movie came out months ago...
          It will be released on December 8, 2015.
          http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...vies-tv&sr=1-1

I'm sorry, in Spain it will be released on 6th November.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
            Never got the bug and cannot muster the interest. I hardly ever go to the movies, but prefer the theatre, it's more intense because it's "live".
            Yup, theatre is great, it can't be compared. But the movies have been shown on TV hundred of times....

Comment

It will be released on December 8, 2015.
              http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...vies-tv&sr=1-1

I'm sorry, in Spain it will be released on 6th November.
              Well at least it is coming I'm sure I can find other stuff they want to watch.

Comment

You'll find it on the net or even you can buy it here

Comment

I never saw the first Star Wars movie till it had been out for maybe 5 years and I'm pleased to say that I enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if I would as I tend to avoid movies that have been hyped to death as they invariably turn out to be shit so this was a nice surprise. I also liked the second and third movies, but the dross that came after were like rip offs of David Lynch movies, Dune anybody? And now Disney own the franchise. I couldn't think of anything worse.

Comment

^It can't be worse than the last one, the last trilogy was awful, episode 3 is something to forget, I don't want to see anything else performed by Hayden Christensen, I never believed him, I think this is one of the worse things you can say of an actor. His turn to the dark side is a shame. Forunately Lucas stopped filming the next movies, and now we have a chance.

My expectations for episode VII are very high

Comment

I actually liked all the Star Wars movies. The recent trilogy was less, but they had great actors saving the day (McGreggor, Neeson, Portman, Lee!!!) and overall very good effects. Furthermore the storylines were good (they dated back to the first trilogy anyways). Some great action scenes were made there too (of course not talking about the fake CGI Yoda ones); maybe not the magic from the first ones, but I'm not the type of guy to compare products with their predecessors and expect them to be the same (level).
                      Not sure what the Disney company will make of it. If anything they do have the money to make something superb of it. I choose not to watch many trailers of it, but I think I'll stop by the movie theater (that's expensive but the intensive experience makes it ok ; though only for action, syfy or fantasy that is; the rest is more or less the same at home).
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Not a comparison between trilogies, is more a deception with the way the second one is thought and done (Not talking about the effects in general).

BTW, Do you like Jar Jar Binks?
                        Last edited by Maya; 10-23-2015, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Not a comparison between trilogies, is more a deception with the way the second one is thought and done (Not talking about the effects in general).

BTW, Do you like Jar Jar Binks?
                          I like him as much as Snake loves Frühling in Paris.
                          Dort wo der Horizont
                          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                            Very descriptive

Comment

Comment

Then you a re a fanboy

Comment

Working...
                                X