No announcement yet.

Coming soon (Movies)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Frankenweenie any good? Im a die hard Burton fan but Corpse Bride and Willy Wonka disappointed me. :/
    "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

I liked it a lot and it was a fun surprise to see that the whole movie was in black and white. The last movie that I saw from Burton, was Dark Shadows. I'm a big Burton and Johny Depp-fan, but that was a crappy movie.

Comment

Yeah Dark Shadows looked kinda iffy. Unfortunately I missed Frankenweenie in theaters so I have to wait for DVD now dammit. Saw Lincoln today. It was really good but it only dealt with the anti-slavery amendment. I was hoping it would've shown more about his life.

Comment

Oh, don't they play Frankenweenia anymore in the USA? The USA is always a couple of months sooner with releasing their movies in theatres than here;

Yesterday I saw the last part of the Twilight Saga and it was good! I loved the first movie and the last. The other ones were not that good. Also was The hunger games. Everyone says it's really good, but I've found it rahter boring.

Next movie will be The Hobbit!

Comment

The release date here for The Hobbit is 14th December, i will be there for the midnight showing with my friend, first in the queue i hope
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

It was only in theaters for like a month it seems!

Comment

@RBF: here it comes in theatres the 12th.
                @Fellfrosch: a month? That's short!

Comment

I must be the last person on earth to see The Hobbit but i finally saw it yesterday and it was well worth the wait
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Finally the trailer for "Bridge of Spies" has arrived! You can watch it here. I have been waiting for some footage for a long time.

Spielberg has always fascinated me with his wide range of different genres I think he is able to pull off. His collaborations with Tom Hanks usually end quite well ( like in "Catch me if you can" ,"The Terminal" and "Saving Private Ryan"). Judging by the trailer, this looks like one of his more adult and dark movies. Reminds me a bit of "Munich" and "Saving Private Ryan".

Comment

I can't believe we haven't posted about it before.

Comment

^I can. But then I'm one of the two people who have never seen a Start Wars film

Comment

Not even vaguely interested.

Comment

I only saw star wars after I reached my 20s, never grew on me, never cared, but even I want to go watch that movie on opening night.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                              ^I can. But then I'm one of the two people who have never seen a Start Wars film
                              Is there a reason?
                              Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                              Not even vaguely interested.
                              It seems this is The wrong place for my post, I'm alone. I can't wait to see it.

Comment

We will see it. I think we might have at least 2 Darth Vader costumes and probably like 6 or 7 lightsabers...My kids go back and forth between being Jedi and Sith.

There's a few others coming up the kids are looking forward to as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X