Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + Kein Engel +
    replied
    I know it's kinda pointless right now.. But I really like how you describe yourself as "a pretty depressed person" and how music and stuff like that makes you "just a little bit happier" - it kinda sounds like me, seriously! :'D

Sure Rammstein have a lot of great singles/hits, but most of my favourites have to be found among the underrated songs as well ;D I know, it's kinda pointless too! xD

Leave a comment:

• cannibal_wotsit
    replied
    oooooh, what does that entail?

welcome back from vacation

Leave a comment:

• vbarrett
    replied
    You are a double green thing senior member lol...

Leave a comment:

• cannibal_wotsit
    replied
    ^if I ever become a non-obsessive-compulsive-Rammstein fans, send someone over to shoot me

random question, but can anyone tell me why I have two of those green things just above my avatar?

Leave a comment:

• vbarrett
    replied
    I like the underrated songs, too...I love being one of those Rammstein fans that listens to songs other non-obsessive-compulsive-Rammstein fans don't know - and blowing thier socks off!

Leave a comment:

• cannibal_wotsit
    replied
    ^ very true, the world would be very dull otherwise

Leave a comment:

• Smithy
    replied
    Every one has there personally taste. that is what makes this world amazing. with out it everything would be bland.. welcome to the forums

Leave a comment:

• cannibal_wotsit
    replied
    ^ meh, i normally like the underrated songs so i get your point

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Most fans won't. But thats ok. I got used to it already.

Leave a comment:

• cannibal_wotsit
    replied
    I am never going to agree with you Snake when it comes to their newer albums, am I?

Leave a comment:

• vbarrett
    replied
    I also love Donaukinder. Great song...nice to have it on LIFAD bonus CD.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Mein Teil is probably the last great song they have ever made. Not counting Donaukinder.

Leave a comment:

• vbarrett
    replied
    Morbid maybe...cool definitely...it's very nice getting to know you...and cutting up stiffs would be a great job for a R+ fan lol...I still think it's appropriate your fave song is Mein Teil!

Leave a comment:

• cannibal_wotsit
    replied
    ^ I'll check it out
    i always enjoy telling people that i want to become a forensic pathologist seen as most people have no idea what that entails, and it's always funny seeing their expressions when i give them the basic description : cutting up stiffs

yes, i am very morbid!

Leave a comment:

• vbarrett
    replied
    Hey, Cannibal...glad you are here...forensic pathologist, heh? That's awesome...no wonder you like Mein Teil, lol. I am working on my degree in cultural anthropology...have you ever seen Metal: A Headbanger's Journey? No Rammstein in it, but it's totally awesome...it is by Sam Dunn. If you haven't seen it, check it out...very informative for us metal heads.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X