Hallo, hallo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo, hallo!

Hi there!! My name is Ben, I'm from Birmingham in the UK, and I am a HUUUUUGE Rammstein fan! The thing that got me into this incredible force was "Sonne". I remember seeing the video to it on Kerrang! TV when I was about 16, and from that moment on I was hooked! I went to my first Rammstein gig in 2002, at the now closed London Docklands, during the Mutter tour, and got a Sehnsucht poster from a bootlegger outside the gig, which I still have to this day, and which goes above my bed wherever I am living. My first Rammstein album was (I think!) the digipack version of Mutter. I remember it was a fold-out, a bit like Rosenrot, and for some reason I seem to remember it being a two-disc version, although it definitely wasn't the red one. Either way, I am desperate to get another copy, as my original copy was a christmas present bought for me by my late mother in 2001. If anyone knows which version I am thinking of, please let me know.

I've now seen Rammstein live five times, during the Mutter, Reise, Reise, LIFAD, and MIG tours, and at the Download Festival in 2013. I also met the band at Download, and I even SHOOK PAUL'S HAND!!! BEST DAY EVER!!! Naturally, I am also a huge fan of Emigrate and Lindemann, and I am super excited for the new album to land, because that means they will be touring again!! I missed the opportunity to see them at Download last year, so I'm NOT going to miss this opportunity!! For now though, YouTube videos and the new "Rammstein - Paris" movie will keep me going lol!

Thanks for reading guys, and sorry I've gone on for so long haha! Keep on rocking and blasting some 'Stein!!!
    May 16th 2002 - Docklands Arena, London
    July 15th 2005 - NEC Arena, Birmingham
    February 3rd 2010 - LG Arena, Birmingham
    february 25th 2012 - LG Arena, Birmingham
    June 16th 2013 - Download festival, Donington

Welcome to the forum, Ben.

Comment

Welcome to our merry forum!

So you say you lost that digipack of Mutter somehow ?
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Welcome to Affenknecht !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome! I'm new too Sonne is probably my favorite song and video (though it is hard to choose).

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys! I tried using the quote thing, but for some reason once I put those in I can't type a reply?!? Waidmann, yes, I did unfortunately lose the digipack version of Mutter I couldn't remember what version it was, so had to look it up on Rammstein Collector website, and recognised it from there. http://www.rammsteincollector.com/20...pack-with.html As I said, it was a Christmas present from my late mum way back in 2001, when I was a tempestuous 16 year old lol! Something in the back of my mind is saying to me that it was a two-disc version, but I could be wrong? I know for certain it was a "fold-out" version, like in the pictures though, so maybe not. I've also found a YouTube video of my first ever R+ gig........aaah memories!

Thanks for the welcome, Maya!

Thanks for the welcome, Jenncaric! Good to see I'm not the only newbie here lol Sonne is the song that got me hooked on Rammstein, and is ONE OF my favourites, but Ich Tu Dir Weh is very much a contender for that coveted top spot, as you can probably tell from my name on here. I am a little obsessed with Wo Bist Du at the moment, as I mentioned in another thread, but which one it is escapes me now haha!
            The thing I'm most excited about right now though is the fact that my dad has booked me a ticket for Rammstein - Paris in the cinema near me!! Sooooooo happy!! Roll on 26th March lol!!

Comment

26th or 23rd? In Spain is on 23rd March

Comment

^I think it's only in Germany there are more than one date. 23rd, 24th and 29th.

Comment

26th March Birmingham, England. It is in about a dozen theatres across the UK on 23rd.

Comment

Originally posted by I Hurt You View Post
                    26th March Birmingham, England. It is in about a dozen theatres across the UK on 23rd.
                    Well, if you got the tickets it must be so, but the official page doesn't mention any other date than the 23rd. Confusing ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                      Well, if you got the tickets it must be so, but the official page doesn't mention any other date than the 23rd. Confusing ;-)
                      Very! But yes, I've definitely got a ticket booked for that date, so I'm super excited!!

Comment

Working...
                      X