Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's it going?

Hey all,

A few months ago, I only knew of Rammstein through the occasional playing of Du Hast through the radio or TV. Then I decided that I would give it a more thorough listen. Given my past love of metal (Sabaton, Metallica, various local bands), I decided that it couldn't hurt to try something new. And it truly didn't. It made my life richer in every way. I listened through all publically available songs on Spotify. It was love at first play-through. And I simply can't stop. Every day, while programming, studying, or just relaxing, I listen through the whole playlist again and again. I'm beginning to think this is gonna affect my hearing .

Anyway, I'm glad I found both Rammstein and this community. It has certainly changed my life for the better.
    "Wer wartet mit Besonnenheit
    der wird belohnt zur rechten Zeit
    Nun, das Warten hat ein Ende
    Leiht euer Ohr einer Legende"

Welcome Quantomic, nice to see new "converts" here.

Right now we're all looking forward to the cinema-showing of Rammstein in Paris, next month and after that the Summer concerts and then hopefully the new CD in the Autumn. In the meantime you can read more about the band here: http://www.rammsteinpress.com/ and also there are some people here with a great knowledge about the band. Enjoy

Comment

Welcome to the forum Quantomic, hope you have fun here.

Comment

Glad to have some new member of the family here, feels like it's been ages! Welcome, and have pleasant staying here !
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Welcome to a forum for the greatest band ever, Quantomic! I won't say too much about myself here, as I'm about to do just what you have done, but once again, welcome and enjoy the forum. I know I certainly will!!
          May 16th 2002 - Docklands Arena, London
          July 15th 2005 - NEC Arena, Birmingham
          February 3rd 2010 - LG Arena, Birmingham
          february 25th 2012 - LG Arena, Birmingham
          June 16th 2013 - Download festival, Donington

Comment

Originally posted by I Hurt You View Post
            Welcome to a forum for the greatest band ever, Quantomic! I won't say too much about myself here, as I'm about to do just what you have done, but once again, welcome and enjoy the forum. I know I certainly will!!
            Welcome!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X