Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Hi! Glad to see more people in recently! I've been happy to find a good fansite that isn't all about just looking at their pictures and drooling...although there does appear to be some of that as well.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Hello there perrylaine. Welcome to these forums. Join us now in our desert traversal regarding Rammstein.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    I just don't know what to say anymore in these introductions. New members come and go, once in a while there's one that sticks around but not many. Therefore I can't act too seriously in it . For that, if you turn out to be a true talkative member of this board, I'm sorry perrylayne .

Ah, Art in heaven. It's been a while since we argued. You know, I usually don't agree with you, but I'm glad at least someone tries to put me in my place sometimes. But alas, the delusional one will always be you (not the forum member, that is) .

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    Hi Perry. I'm Art in Heaven. We are a friendly bunch with the od delusional member (cough..Waidmann..cough). Please visit often and join us in our long long long looooong wait for the next live DVD/BluRay.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    You won't find a more awesome Rammstein fan.
    jajajajajajaja Many awesome fans here, the most awesome?

Welcome @perrylayne

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Hello, I'm Waidmann and I'm a very big deal on this site. You won't find a more awesome Rammstein fan.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• perrylayne
    started a topic Intro

Intro

Hi I didn't know that there is a fan forum here. I am new to the site. My name is Perry and I would like to know other Rammstein fans.
Working...
X