Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hi I didn't know that there is a fan forum here. I am new to the site. My name is Perry and I would like to know other Rammstein fans.
    steve barbarich

Hello, I'm Waidmann and I'm a very big deal on this site. You won't find a more awesome Rammstein fan.

Thank you.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
      You won't find a more awesome Rammstein fan.
      jajajajajajaja Many awesome fans here, the most awesome?

Welcome @perrylayne

Comment

Hi Perry. I'm Art in Heaven. We are a friendly bunch with the od delusional member (cough..Waidmann..cough). Please visit often and join us in our long long long looooong wait for the next live DVD/BluRay.

Comment

I just don't know what to say anymore in these introductions. New members come and go, once in a while there's one that sticks around but not many. Therefore I can't act too seriously in it . For that, if you turn out to be a true talkative member of this board, I'm sorry perrylayne .

Ah, Art in heaven. It's been a while since we argued. You know, I usually don't agree with you, but I'm glad at least someone tries to put me in my place sometimes. But alas, the delusional one will always be you (not the forum member, that is) .
          Dort wo der Horizont
          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Hello there perrylaine. Welcome to these forums. Join us now in our desert traversal regarding Rammstein.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Hi! Glad to see more people in recently! I've been happy to find a good fansite that isn't all about just looking at their pictures and drooling...although there does appear to be some of that as well.

Comment

Working...
              X