I am a recent convert...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a recent convert...

Hi! My name is EmeraldRose and I am obsessed with Rammstein. I have been aware of Rammstein since high school, roughly 1996? I think? But never really a fan.

Then last year, when I asked my husband what he wanted for our 10th anniversary, he said "Rammstein tickets. They are coming in May. You don't have to go but it would be awesome if you did!"

So I got two tickets.

And my life has changed forever...

That said, I'm hoping this site is still active. I'd love to "meet" other fans.

Comment

it's still active, but not overly so.
      There was good activity during the concerts, when people were telling about the night before and what they saw/heard

Comment

Welcome, this site is still alive but people don't post as often as they did.

Comment

Welcome to these forums. Right now this place is quite slugish, but its ought to become more active in a few years when Rammstein releases a new album.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I have enjoyed reading people's posts, and looking at all the pictures.

Comment

Welcome, Emeraldrose! I'm a convert too. Fan since a year of 3.

Comment

As soon as we get a flamers-topic, I'm sure this site would see some more action ...
                Dort wo der Horizont
                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Welcome !!!!!

Comment

welcomee =o
                    mnotmuchtosay

(no hidden.. things. i was about to type post for some reason and type it as pots.)

Comment

Welcome back you

Comment

Working...
                      X