Hello there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there!

Hi, I'm not so good at introductions. I'm a quite shy person too, but I'll do my best

My name is Sarah, but I prefer Saar. I'm a girl,age 29 and I'm living in a town called Bruges in Belgium.

I knew the existance of Rammstein back in the beginning days with 'Du richt so gut', but I was focused on other music.
    It was, I think, 4 years ago when I got interested in the band. My boyfriend bought the album 'Reise Reise' for himself and I thought: 'wel,that's something else,some other kind of music.'
    And then, things got started: I became a huge Rammstein-fan
    The boyfriend asked the album 'Liebe ist für alle da' and then there was no turning back for me: I was completely hooked. But of course I listen to other music too, but the main thing is Rammstein.

I didn't get the chance to see them live. They where here in 2010 and then this year in March. The ticketsale started last year in December and within half an hour the show was completely sold out.
    So the day of the concert, I did get the chance to buy a ticket, but finally the girl who was offering her ticket, blew the deal off and I was quite mad.
    The latest thing I've heard about the band, is that they would do a lot of shows on summerfestivals next year and I hope to get there.

So, I hope that they will excist for a long time,but who knows...

Uhm, oh yes, I have all the Rammstein-albums. Next on the list are the dvd's and the Emigrate-cd. I have also the special deluxe edition-box of The best of-album

I also write fanfiction about Rammstein, mostely about Till and Richard, but not as a couple. I know, it's a shame to write fanfiction Till is my number one and then Richard. Ok, that sounds quite girly...

So, I think that was it. Feel free to react or to ask anything.

Hi Saar

elcome! I hope you find yourself cosy here and you stay for as long as Rammstein exist, which is a very long time

"Till is my number one and then Richard. Ok, that sounds quite girly..."

It is a cyclic topic, don't worry

Jorge
    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Welcome to this forum, Saar.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Thanks, but what does a cyclic topic means?

Comment

^A topic that comes, goes, comes, goes... but it is always around.

You will find out that some other users have a weak point in relation with their feelings towards Till and Richard. And not precisely about their musical skill :0
          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            ^A topic that comes, goes, comes, goes... but it is always around.

You will find out that some other users have a weak point in relation with their feelings towards Till and Richard. And not precisely about their musical skill :0
            Hi Jorge. i do love his musical skills as well i heard him before i saw him lol!!

Welcome to the forum Saar
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Ah, now I get it what it means

Well, I do love their musical skills off course, otherwise I wasn't on this forum and I wasn't a fan,but I love their looks too. Good music, great looking guys,...What more does a girl needs?

Comment

Hi Saar, welcome to this forum!
                Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

um =o hais
                  actually at first i didnt even know if you really are new or this topic just got bumped.
                  i kindof lost track of the million of girls introducing themselves.
                  welcome by the way

Comment

Cool, I live in Bruges as well (Assebroek to be more specific)!

Yeah, the ticket sales here are worse. It's practically impossible to obtain a ticket unless they 're on a festival (and only Werchter and Pukkelpop can afford them, so the timing has to be right as well).
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
                      um =o hais
                      actually at first i didnt even know if you really are new or this topic just got bumped.
                      i kindof lost track of the million of girls introducing themselves.
                      welcome by the way
                      @You

Yeah we definatly need more guys here, i am sure you have some friends that would like to join us here
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Welcome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          @You

Yeah we definatly need more guys here, i am sure you have some friends that would like to join us here
                          No, no, it is fine as it is... I think the ratio is something like 10 women for each guy; I can't complain, really.
                          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

@You: no, I'm definately new here. I've read some topics a few weeks ago without registering myself. So, I thought: let's register and meet some new people who are fan of Rammstein. A lot of my friends dont't like there music, but I don't bother.

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                            Cool, I live in Bruges as well (Assebroek to be more specific)!

Yeah, the ticket sales here are worse. It's practically impossible to obtain a ticket unless they 're on a festival (and only Werchter and Pukkelpop can afford them, so the timing has to be right as well).
                            Oh, Assebroek! Well, I live in the centre of Bruges. I know, it's a lot of money to get them come to concerts. Werchter has definatey the finances, so I hope next year that they would come.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              @You

Our guys are so fucking amazing, that thinking about it new male members are of course welcomed, but aren't really needed

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                              No, no, it is fine as it is... I think the ratio is something like 10 women for each guy; I can't complain, really.

Comment

Working...
                              X