Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Poland:)

Greetings everyone
    I'm from Poland and I'm a big Rammstein fan. I'm very glad to have discovered another forum about the Boys!
    Their music is my cure for hard times. And I would love to share my fascination with them with others

BTW: I also have something that I would like to share .. it's something I've been working on recently and yeah.. I will give away some details soon, in a certain post. (R plus related of course!)

Happy to find you here!

Huggies ,

Iroto-chan

Konbanwa Iroto chan, and welcome to the forum
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you've been working on.
    Last edited by Art in Heaven; 07-10-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

welcome :O

(another girl =o)

Comment

Hi Iroto-Chan, welcome!!!!

We are glad to have you here, hope to see you very often!!!!

Comment

Welcome to these forums,
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Dzień Dobry. Jak şie masz ? Welcome To Affenknecht !

Comment

Czesc Iroto-Chan!

Witamy! Ja rozumiem polskiego, ale ja nie mowie polski bardzo dobrze.... as you can see . Jestem w Warszawy raz w miesiacu, i mam strone internetowa na Polska!

(For the rest of you, I have said "HI")

Na razie

Jorge
              «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
              Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                Czesc Iroto-Chan!

Witamy! Ja rozumiem polskiego, ale ja nie mowie polski bardzo dobrze.... as you can see . Jestem w Warszawy raz w miesiacu, i mam strone internetowa na Polska!

(For the rest of you, I have said "HI")

Na razie

Jorge
                Only hi? Confess

Comment

"hi, it's me"

Polish is a very complex language, Maya. More than Euskera. :-P
                  «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                  Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Thank you all, for such a warm welcome (Polish greetings included! *hugs*
                    Aaaaw, that is so sweet of you, Jorge! Great to know you're in Poland every once in a while! Jak Ci się podoba Warszawa?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                      "hi, it's me"

Polish is a very complex language, Maya. More than Euskera. :-P
                      More than Euskera?
                      Impossible, and it seems I was right.

Originally posted by Iroto-chan View Post
                      Aaaaw, that is so sweet of you, Jorge! Great to know you're in Poland every once in a while!

Comment

Welcome to the forum from RBF
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Welcome! Hoping to see you a lot in here!
                          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Originally posted by Iroto-chan View Post
                            Thank you all, for such a warm welcome (Polish greetings included! *hugs*
                            Aaaaw, that is so sweet of you, Jorge! Great to know you're in Poland every once in a while! Jak Ci się podoba Warszawa?!
                            Warszawa jest super! Mam rodzina w Marki (w Markach?), ... Bardzo lubie zapach lipy wiosna w Warszawie .

I hope all that make sense

Maya: I have just said "I am fine, thanks".
                            Bertrand Russell.

Comment

^ Don't need to translate. I wonder how it sounds, I'll check it later

Comment

Working...
                              X