Hallo from Upstate NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo from Upstate NY

Hallo there everyone, my name is Andrea. Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself here, this is my first time on a Rammstein forum.

Little bit about myself: I am 22, I live in upstate NY, I am a volunteer firefighter, and I am obsessed with music.

Hope to maybe make a few new friends here and be able to chat with other like-minded folks about Rammstein instead of boring my family with it all the time.
    We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Welcome ! I lived in Utica for years.

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to these foruns, new member whose nickname is hard to spell
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Would end like @FFA or similar....

Comment

@Maya I like FFA, that's pretty rad.

@Edelweiss It's a nice area, isn't it?

@Snake Thank you very much, like Maya said, FFA works just fine for me.

Comment

Welcome FFA. I think you'll like it here.

Comment

Welcome, hope you're here to stay
                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

welcome :O

Originally posted by firefightingamerikan View Post
                  Andrea.
                  female i guess

Comment

@You Yes, I'm a girl.

@CW I am here to stay I hope too!

@Art in Heaven Thank you, I'm looking forward to making a few more like-minded friends.
                    Last edited by firefightingamerikan; 06-17-2012, 03:41 AM. Reason: To fix a stupid spelling error made due to sleeplessness.

Comment

Originally posted by firefightingamerikan View Post
                      @Art in Heaven Thank you, I'm looking forwarded to making a few more like-minded friends.
                      @FFA I'm sure you'll find awesome people here.

Comment

@FFA ~ Utica is terrible city, but it was home for a long time. I am in Albany now for a concert, but I live in Buffalo.

Comment

Wilkommen!!! ) I hope you enjoy your stay here . I love NY btw! I spent my summer in the Hamptons and the Big Apple last year

Comment

@Edelweiss I kinda ment the area in general, you don't have to go very far to see a nice rural view. I live like half an hour west of Albany and my grandparents live in the City of Tonawanda.

@rammsteingirl527 Danke! I live in Central Eastern Upstate NY so that's like 3 hrs south of me. NYC is nice though...saw Paul McCartney there last year.

Comment

That is funny you mention the country, because I love the country, but I love city life too. I am really torn between the too. If I was rich I would have a dog farm and save dogs from being killed at shelters. I wouldn't mind saving horses either, I love horses too.
                              Tonowanda is right by me ! If you are ever in town let me know and we can meet up for lunch.
                              My bff is on here too, but she isn't a post whore like me .

Comment

Working...
                              X