Hallo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo!

It's a pleasure to join the forum. I've been an off and on lurker for a while. Was a member of the Rosenrot forum for a long time, but nobody posts anything anymore.

I have been a Rammstein fan since I was a teenager. First heard them around the time Mutter was released, but didn't really get into them until around the time Reise, Reise was out. I used to would've argued that Reise, Reise was my favorite album, but I find myself putting on Herzeleid the most. That being said, I like all the albums for various reasons.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll like it here. I's not as active as it used to be, but there is still life

Comment

Welcome to Affenknecht, S.C. Reams.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Thanks for the kind welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!!!!

Comment

Welcome; we'll surely get things more active here as the album release approaches. And surely several people around here will share and discuss their opinions regarding the new record and tour setlists/ performances.
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
            X