X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    You should open it, it would be interesting, I can send the link to some of them or even share it on FB.
    Either later on today or tomorrow I'll make it happen , thx for the support.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    You should open it, it would be interesting, I can send the link to some of them or even share it on FB.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    One hundred percent positively sure !

A pity the main contributors to threads like these are gone . I did however thought a few times about making a "Who's gone thread", in order to give thought to those we really appreciated (and maybe mentionning why). In another forum where I used to be active (not a Rammstein one fyi, this is my only one ever ), there was a htread like that and it actually made some guys re-appear, as it turned out that they did once in a while came back, but just to look around without logging in.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Wow, a new pic!!!!

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    Because I can... So nobody can ever say I didn't put any work in keeping this thread alive . Although I won't let it turn into the "pics of Waidmann-thread" (@Maya: no, you shouldn't make a thread called like that eiter )
    Are you sure?

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Because I can... So nobody can ever say I didn't put any work in keeping this thread alive . Although I won't let it turn into the "pics of Waidmann-thread" (@Maya: no, you shouldn't make a thread called like that eiter )

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    ^Why is that "worst case scenario"? Most bands clean up live-recordings and make over-dubs if the sound is bad.

Didn't they release a new song for the Videos-collection in 2012, so why not now?
    Yes, I know they do, I just don't like it if they do it too much or too often. Cleaning up is ok, but overdubs could really be reduced to an absolute minimum. With some bands you can even hear it's overdubbed, and with some others it isn't really an improvement. I just hope they don't ruin anything, that is all.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    You look great <3
    And if we could all look how we feel I would still look like I did when I were 25
    I can totally understand this, and I think I must've been nuts in high school when I was so unhappy with how I looked. It'd be great to be that tiny again...

Still...One day at a time and a good diet and exercise, and maybe by the next time they tour the States I will be one of those hot metal chicks in the front? My goal is for a year two tops to be at my goal weight...so maybe by then we will have new music and a new tour? My reward from Rammstein
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Maybe I should begin my letter to Santa now...
    I like this idea!

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^Why is that "worst case scenario"? Most bands clean up live-recordings and make over-dubs if the sound is bad.

Didn't they release a new song for the Videos-collection in 2012, so why not now?

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    In the worst case scenario Till just admitted that the band is rerecording parts for the concerts they'll put on DVD (like for instance maybe he'll sing Amerika once again to put over the live track from the concert ). Otherwise it could just be parts for the documentary. I don't believe it could be anything else, except for maybe Till already working on some demos.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Maybe I should begin my letter to Santa now...

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^We live in hope :-)

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Perhaps the recordings are for a new single/videoclip dedicated to promote one of the upcoming DVDs.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    ^jajajajajaja

That's true, for sure.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^ Great minds think alike ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I didn't misunderstood it then , but he couldn't be talking about new music, so probably he referred to the DVDs, they are recordings, aren't they?

^Haven't read yours @The Rose, we think the same.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X