No announcement yet.

Picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Most likely, but it would still be better than how things are now. And I see no reason why the me on the outside can't match the me I see in my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
      ^ Most likely, but it would still be better than how things are now. And I see no reason why the me on the outside can't match the me I see in my head.
      You look great <3
      And if we could all look how we feel I would still look like I did when I were 25

Comment

• @ ER: Thx for sharing! I should almost regret posting my own pics between all these nice-looking people . I hope you get things sorted out, rather sooner than later.

@ Snake: Thx for the Till-pics!
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• "Adivinhem só quem foi que eu me Cruzei e falei, faz hoje 8 dias em plena Av. Da liberdade, Lisboa...? As boas notícias é que segundo o próprio estão em gravações..."

Yesterday I couldn't find you and I think I have misunderstood the last sentence, can you translate it for me?
          Last edited by Maya; 09-22-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• ^ Yeah, the google-translate is a bit mysterious. Recording????

Comment

• ^That sentence can be translated to:

"Just guess with who did I crossed paths and spoke to, 8 days ago in plain Liberty Avenue*, Lisbon? The good news are that according to himself they are in recordings**"

* Even though I translated this part as "Liberty Avenue" I shouldn't, because it is a street name named "Avenida da Liberdade".
              ** "gravações" translate to "recordings", but they can mean either audio or video recording. It is completely ambiguous what Till really meant.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Well, since interviews with both Schneider and RZK seems to indicate they are not working on new music, it could be additional video for one of the up-coming DVDs that both mentioned?

Comment

• I didn't misunderstood it then , but he couldn't be talking about new music, so probably he referred to the DVDs, they are recordings, aren't they?

^Haven't read yours @The Rose, we think the same.

Comment

• ^ Great minds think alike ;-)

Comment

• ^jajajajajaja

That's true, for sure.

Comment

• Perhaps the recordings are for a new single/videoclip dedicated to promote one of the upcoming DVDs.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^We live in hope :-)

Comment

• Maybe I should begin my letter to Santa now...

Comment

• In the worst case scenario Till just admitted that the band is rerecording parts for the concerts they'll put on DVD (like for instance maybe he'll sing Amerika once again to put over the live track from the concert ). Otherwise it could just be parts for the documentary. I don't believe it could be anything else, except for maybe Till already working on some demos.
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^Why is that "worst case scenario"? Most bands clean up live-recordings and make over-dubs if the sound is bad.

Didn't they release a new song for the Videos-collection in 2012, so why not now?

Comment

Working...
                                X