Picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Liar xD

The photo does not exist, but I remember it, she was really beautiful and was with her horse.

Comment

• @Maya: thanks for the compliment I can't see my picture too, but I think it's because I'm on my work - computer. And I also can't remember which one of the photoshoot I've posted here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        ^Liar xD

The photo does not exist, but I remember it, she was really beautiful and was with her horse.
        I thought you meant the pic of Rammsteingirl, didn't notice there should've been another one. The one with the horse I can't see, but I did in the past.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• :P

I can see all her pics, she uploaded them to Aff.

Maybe Saar will upload the beautiful picture again.

Comment

• There are still some very active people here who didn't make (fair) a contribution to this thread. I'm offended ! Here's a pic to get things started again; it's me about a year ago in Amsterdam:

amsterdam-38.jpg
            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• I don't really have pictures of myself, I'm always the photographer. But here are two of me in action:
              mig.jpgmig2.jpg

Comment

• Thx for sharing! What camera is that, if I may ask (I myself am quite into photography).
                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                  Thx for sharing! What camera is that, if I may ask (I myself am quite into photography).
                  I think it's my old Olympus E-510 wit a ZD 12-60 SWD on, a lens I still use most of the time. A perfect walk-around in my opinion

Which do you use?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                    I think it's my old Olympus E-510 wit a ZD 12-60 SWD on, a lens I still use most of the time. A perfect walk-around in my opinion

Which do you use?
                    Cool, though a bit heavy machinery . I had the much more inferior Olympus Stylus 1, without additional lenses. It was however stolen this summer, so I'll have to buy a new one .
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Great to see this thread alive again.

Comment

• ^Why don't you and Snake make a more legit contribution to this topic? I mean, what do you have to lose? We don't know any real names, so there's no catch to doing this. Several people trusted some pic (or several) to the community, why not you guys? I can't believe you're too shy or so .
                        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^You are wrong, my real name is known by many people here and a death threat was made after I posted some videos , so it's better to remain anonymous.

Anyway I'm always the photographer and I hate posing, so there aren't pics to show, I avoid even group photographs. The one I posted was taken in a photography workshop I was attending, it was the better one of the session I should take a self-portrait but I'm too lazy...

Comment

• ^ A death thread??!!?? To quote The Doors: People are Strange.

Anyway, yes I know your name, and Snakes and Emerald Rose's though I would still like to see what you look like, but I can also respect your wish not to post any pictures. I think the two I posted which are three to five years old were only because there were so many cameras around on the days. As you can see, I normally have a camera in front of me, rather than me being in front of one

Comment

• ^You know mine, but not Snake's. That's not his real name xD

Yesterday I went to Training Day VI (Spanish 501st legion http://www.legion501.com/) in Retiro Park, people wanted to be photographed with them, but not me.

I'll search for the death threat, maybe I'll have to add you to the list

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                ^You are wrong, my real name is known by many people here and a death threat was made after I posted some videos , so it's better to remain anonymous.

Anyway I'm always the photographer and I hate posing, so there aren't pics to show, I avoid even group photographs. The one I posted was taken in a photography workshop I was attending, it was the better one of the session I should take a self-portrait but I'm too lazy...
                                Ok, didn't know that. But you say you like to stay anonymous, though many people here know your name ? A pic doesn't give your identity away, but a name does!

In the end you do whatever you want , but it's ashame you don't seem to appreciate being photographed. I had that too until a couple of years ago, and it's only by letting people do it and trying stuff that I managed to make nice photos of myself or look good on pictures (even according to others ). Now I even think whenever there's been a trip and I'm not on a pic, it's just like I never even was there. It's so nice to see yourself on a good pic, it brings so much good memories. And in a couple of years, you (or your beloved ones) might regret it if there are so few pictures from you from a certain period (I know I would).

And you don't have to pose, many of the best pics are made "in action", more spontaniously .

Any other pics from people? There are many around from which I would be interested to know how they look ...
                                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Working...
                                X