No announcement yet.

Picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^I know you posted it somewhere here (after Nachtsonne maybe) and I visited... No it wasn't, it was between other Rammstein posts ... And no, I don't have tumblr.

I'm really glad about both.

Comment

• Ahh ok ^^ I must have my instagram connected to my tumblr x) and I posted a link to it after eideweiss (spelling?) because I posted pics from the concert x).
      and I will take as many pics as possible and I will update almost daily I hope
      And with the poison ivy gone, it is a relief and it is finally clearing up

Comment

• Yup, true it was @Edelweiss and not @Nachtsonne, my memory

Comment

• You're fine x)

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
            eideweiss (spelling?)
            um =o its edelweiss. its a flower and means something else too. i only know this from a
            uh. rather wont tell what i know it from

Comment

• Ja Edelweiß is eine Blume. Kroatische Sprache Edelweiß ist Runolist.

Comment

• I love this thread it is brilliant

Maya and Snake, i think that is cheating somehow but gave me a laugh anyway
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                  I love this thread it is brilliant

Maya and Snake, i think that is cheating somehow but gave me a laugh anyway
                  Are yours......

Is it? I love his pic, I had to post one to see it but I don't regret

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    Are yours......

Is it? I love his pic, I had to post one to see it but I don't regret
                    I loved the banter between you both it was so funny, it reminded me of school, i will show you mine if you show me yours
                    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                      I loved the banter between you both it was so funny, it reminded me of school, i will show you mine if you show me yours
                      Kind of ... ^^

Comment

• Not are yours ... Fucking mobile it was add yours

Comment

Not are yours ... Fucking mobile it was add yours
                          Everyone who i want to see my pictures has seen them already lol!!

Comment

• Jajajajaja I could have said the same before posting mine
                            Last edited by Maya; 06-22-2012, 01:11 AM. Reason: Puto móvil

Comment

Jajajajaja I could have said The same before posting mine
                              Yes you could he he he, it has been good to look at other peoples but it reminded me of (cant remember who) but someone said a certain forum had a rule that you had to post your picture or you were banned....bit extreme i think

Comment

• Edelweiss I think. I'm sure They would have love my pic, snake's too.

Comment

Working...
                                X