No announcement yet.

Picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abendwind always has her hair and shades convering her face. Her nickname should just be Zorro.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
      Abendwind always has her hair and shades convering her face. Her nickname should just be Zorro.
      I think in her first profile pic it wasn't, but not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
        Ha-ha. Well not always.
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

@RZK We want boys... will you share yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Sure he did, first page of this thread. This is the link to his post: Waidmanns Pics ^^

I add a link to the Dating thread, maybe you are interested Want a date?
            lol yeah i noticed right after posting asking if he had >_>

Waidmann, you're cute, just saying XD

and sure, i'll click :3

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
              So, does it means you don't like our pics?
              No, no, just saying they weren' really reveiling, were they ? But hey, it's way more than I hoped for from the two of you, so I say thank you without any irony! One shouldn't feel obliged to post a pic of him- or herself (hell, as a teacher, I try to avoid it as well), but I like how you guys took the step, without doing anything to regret afterwards. I really appreciate your posts, as it also helps others to post!
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                No, no, just saying they weren' really reveiling, were they ? But hey, it's way more than I hoped for from the two of you, so I say thank you without any irony! One shouldn't feel obliged to post a pic of him- or herself (hell, as a teacher, I try to avoid it as well), but I like how you guys took the step, without doing anything to regret afterwards. I really appreciate your posts, as it also helps others to post!
                Of course they are, very reveiling... You know more of us than before, don't you? I couldn't avoid the temptation to see @Snake jajajajaja Now I want a more updated one...

I have seen pics of another members in other places, maybe they will add them here.

Comment

Does anyone mind if I post like pictures of my cat or similar things in this thread?
                  Also, I am allowed to post multiple pics of myself? (without spamming, obviously)

Comment

477209_3161732694369_1596876140_44209926_2142709466_o.jpg

Just gonna pop in here. This is a photo of me (obviously) in my dress uniform for the Fire Dept. This was taken at the end of May before our Memorial Day parade.
                    We're all living in Amerika! Amerika ist wunderbar!

Comment

• @ Firefightingamerican: Thx for sharing!

@Maya: very reveiling? One can hardly say that, can one? I know more about your looks now (again thx for that), but not very much more, as you seem to imply (what's your hair colour? when's the pic been taken? how old and tall are you?). It's only our good-willing spirit that sees something human in that pic ! No, no, Snake wins this round! If your not happy with this reaction, well I guess you can post another pic... If not, thx anyway for coming so far .

Originally posted by craziness38927 View Post
                      Does anyone mind if I post like pictures of my cat or similar things in this thread?
                      Also, I am allowed to post multiple pics of myself? (without spamming, obviously)
                      Sounds fine! I encourage everybody to post more than one pic.
                      Last edited by Waidmann; 06-20-2012, 12:27 PM. Reason: For some reason the original post sounded pretty gay...
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                        @Maya: very reveiling? One can hardly say that, can one? I know more about your looks now (again thx for that), but not very much more, as you seem to imply (what's your hair colour? when's the pic been taken? how old and tall are you?). It's only our good-willing spirit that sees something human in that pic ! No, no, Snake wins this round! If your not happy with this reaction, well I guess you can post another pic... If not, thx anyway for coming so far .

Yup it is. I can say it. Something human??????? Jajajaja, I'm a ghost Buh. Yes, of course @Snake wins, with his beautiful pic.

Maybe I'll do... but of course if Snake does the same

Comment

• Originally posted by craziness38927 View Post
                          Post as many pics as you like, if you Spam too much we could move them to your thread or even create a new one. But come on, share as many as you like.

Pics of your cat here? Maybe we could find a better place for that. Let me think.... new thread: Other-pics-or-stuff-you-would-like-to-share
                          Last edited by Maya; 06-20-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• I will have plenty of pics to post soon I only have 5 more days until Germany

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                              I will have plenty of pics to post soon I only have 5 more days until Germany
                              Waiting for them, add the one you posted on Tumblr on your graduation day (I still wonder why it appeared in my Rammstein search, but anyway I liked it)

Five days aaaaaaaaaaaah. How are your legs?

Comment

• agahaha x) the one probably came up on tumblr because I have a Rammstein blog x) the pic is just in my about me section x). Do you have a tumblr?
                                And I am eagerly waiting for these next 5 days to pass...it seems so close yet so far x)
                                And my poison ivy is gone! That shot worked wonders x)

Comment

Working...
                                X