Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rose
    replied
    Well, since interviews with both Schneider and RZK seems to indicate they are not working on new music, it could be additional video for one of the up-coming DVDs that both mentioned?

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^That sentence can be translated to:

"Just guess with who did I crossed paths and spoke to, 8 days ago in plain Liberty Avenue*, Lisbon? The good news are that according to himself they are in recordings**"

* Even though I translated this part as "Liberty Avenue" I shouldn't, because it is a street name named "Avenida da Liberdade".
    ** "gravações" translate to "recordings", but they can mean either audio or video recording. It is completely ambiguous what Till really meant.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^ Yeah, the google-translate is a bit mysterious. Recording????

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    "Adivinhem só quem foi que eu me Cruzei e falei, faz hoje 8 dias em plena Av. Da liberdade, Lisboa...? As boas notícias é que segundo o próprio estão em gravações..."

Yesterday I couldn't find you and I think I have misunderstood the last sentence, can you translate it for me?
    Last edited by Maya; 09-22-2014, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    @ ER: Thx for sharing! I should almost regret posting my own pics between all these nice-looking people . I hope you get things sorted out, rather sooner than later.

@ Snake: Thx for the Till-pics!

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    ^ Most likely, but it would still be better than how things are now. And I see no reason why the me on the outside can't match the me I see in my head.
    You look great <3
    And if we could all look how we feel I would still look like I did when I were 25

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    ^ Most likely, but it would still be better than how things are now. And I see no reason why the me on the outside can't match the me I see in my head.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    I am actively working on changing me for the healthier, but it is not going as fast as I would hope.
    That is the type of endeavor that takes twice the effort for half of the results you would expect.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Hmm...still blond. Ah well...

@Waidmann- No, in fact at the moment I am incredibly frustrated with my appearance. I hate having my picture taken because I hate how I look. I am actively working on changing me for the healthier, but it is not going as fast as I would hope.

I will post an older picture though, right after I got my hair colored last winter. Makes me want to get it darker again...

ipad 046.JPG

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^ Nice. Thank you :-)

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Yup, fans that crossed paths with him approached him and asked for pictures, which they posted on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4341675&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/rammsteinpo...02639963736525

There is also a third picture taken in Sintra, but I share only those 2 because they were posted on public fan pages.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Good for him, are there any pictures?

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^Nop. But he did spend some time in Lisbon, probably in vacations.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    * So did the two of you sit down and for a little haert-to-heart?

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^You know who's also been in Portugal a few days ago?

Till Lindemann

Leave a comment:

Working...
X