Formal introductions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formal introductions..

Hi we are Neil and Shaz, Rammstein fanaticals since seeing Ich Will performed live on MTV Europe awards (can't remember the year), and have seen them 14 times so far. After next week, all going well, 17 times.We live in Plymouth, Devon, lovely part of the world, with our 3 cats, Oscar, George and Jelly. Our musical tastes are quite varied, Moby, Arcade Fire, Garbage, Gogol Bordello, Siouxsie, Killing Joke, Pink Floyd, Pete and the Pirates, to name a few. Our interests include motorcycling, snowboarding, travelling, music (obviously), wildlife and enjoying life. x
    Last edited by Neil; 05-16-2012, 02:35 PM.

^The year was 2002, I think. Garbage is quite nice. Welcome to this forum.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Siouxsie!!!!

Welcome again, hope you continue visiting this forum.

Comment

Welcome ! Glad you joined the forum.

Comment

Welcome!
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Welcome guys.

Comment

I've been to Plymouth quite a few times, but years ago when my brother was stationed at HMS Fisgard. Is 'Woods' still going?

Comment

Hi Art inHeaven, Woods is long gone. The building that Woods was on the top floor of was pulled down about 6 years ago to make way for a shopping precinct. I went there a couple of times, but my favourite nights there were Monroe's mixed bag nights,(Smiths, Iggy, Soiuxsie) with Andy Howard (local dj). Another great night in the same building, but next floor down were the reggae nights at Speakeasy on Tuesday's. Burtons men's clothing were on the ground floor. There was a rock night in a club called Connections above the Prince Regent pub at the beginning of Union street that I think replaced the old Woods nights. Neil

Comment

Hi everybody.
                  Last edited by Neil; 05-18-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Flying to Texas tomorrow, yeeha!! Going to check out Korova pre party in San Antonio on the 23rd. No news of pre parties for Dallas or Houston.... Neil and Shaz x

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                      Flying to Texas tomorrow, yeeha!! Going to check out Korova pre party in San Antonio on the 23rd. No news of pre parties for Dallas or Houston.... Neil and Shaz x
                      Check LIFAD community on FB, sometimes they post there. Have fun!!!!!

Comment

Hi Maya, thanks ,been looking, nothing so far for Dallas or Houston.

Comment

A pity.

Comment

Hi again Maya, I've put out a shout on Rammstein site (Houston gig) so here's hoping, fingers crossed. X

Comment

Mine are crossed too. Good luck !

Comment

Working...
                              X