• Maya
    replied

When I saw this, it remind me ...

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    I need a good man who isn't crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    Snake ~ That's good. There are a lot of crazy guys out there and sure just as many crazy girls.
    Abendwind ~ I hope too. Finland has a great amount of history.
    Maya ~ at least we both like R+, that's a plus.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    A romance ......

Leave a comment:

• abendwind
    replied
    Edelweiss - Hahaha. I'm sure you will make it to Helldone one year!

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^I'm good and I'm not crazy. But I'm from Portugal.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    Abendwind ~ A lot of Yanks don't know geography. One guy thought they spoke Dutch in Finland. I so want to go to Helldone !
    Waidman ~ I saw a movie called In Bruges, I loved the scenery it is so pretty !
    You ~ The guy was not very smart, there wasnt a spark and he thought there was and I am not dating him but he would ask me who I was with and how long I've known him etc. He wanted me to be a mother to his 3 children. I feel bad for him cuz he is desperate.
    I need a good man who isn't crazy.

Leave a comment:

• You
    replied
    Funny story I was on a first date with a guy and I told him I wanted to see Croatia. He answers " I don't want to see Croatia, I want to see Europe" There wasn't a second date. LOL

maybe he meant whole Europe?
    if you are from new york i guess you quoted verbatim (didnt translate or something) =o if thats the word

well i wanted to say something else but im too dumb. sorrie

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Waidmann ~ Thanks. Do you live in the French or Dutch speaking part of Belguim ? Just curious. I know most Yanks don't know much about Belguim or Europe. I don't mind driving to shows, I drove 9 hours before to see bands I like.
    I'm supposed to work 7am to 7pm the next day, but I have to see R+.

Funny story I was on a first date with a guy and I told him I wanted to see Croatia. He answers " I don't want to see Croatia, I want to see Europe" There wasn't a second date. LOL
    I'm from the north, so the dutch speaking part. More specific: I live in Bruges, I guess most Yanks know that place though !
    Hahaha, goold ol' "going to a show but have to work early tomorrow" ! Sure been there a lot.

Funny first date story!

Leave a comment:

• abendwind
    replied
    Yes, you do that!

Hahahah.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    Abendwind ~ If I ever make it to Helsinki, I will let you know.
    You ~ Thanks. Interesting choice for a screen name.
    Jorge ~ Muchas Gracias ! You are lucky to live in London.
    Waidmann ~ Thanks. Do you live in the French or Dutch speaking part of Belguim ? Just curious. I know most Yanks don't know much about Belguim or Europe. I don't mind driving to shows, I drove 9 hours before to see bands I like.
    I'm supposed to work 7am to 7pm the next day, but I have to see R+.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Good luck with the driving. It's quite manageable, I think! I remember driving to a festival where Rammstein headlined. It took me a little more than two and a half hours to reach it. After the festival I was very energetic (allthough I was very active during the whole day, especially during Rammstein), so I drove back with plenty of strength and courage.

(As I arrived home, I got out of the car, entered the house and lost conscience almost immediately ...)

Welcome to the forum, Edelweiß!

Leave a comment:

• Jorge
    replied
    Hi Edelweiß! I am sorry I didn't say hello before. I hope you feel cosy here and participate a lot!

Spanish greetings from London

Leave a comment:

• You
    replied
    oh i didnt even write here yet?:O
    welcome Edelweiß :3

your name is a nice flower

Leave a comment:

• abendwind
    replied
    Allright thanks! I have heard that it's a great event.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    Maya ~ I'm glad to have an excuse to come back for sure. I don't really remember much about Madrid but traffic. It would be nice to see the city again.
    RZK ~ Thanks !
    Snake ~ Thanks !
    Abendwind ~ You are awesome ! It is Helldone. I couldn't remember what it was called for the life of me. Yum Ville....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X