No announcement yet.

Edelweiß

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will look for it now, where did you open it? Off tópic?

Comment

Hi Maya, its been a long time

I dont think he has opened it yet, i may just beat him to it lol!!
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

If tonight it isn't created I'll do it for you; so Many amazing Romances could begin

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
          If tonight it isn't created I'll do it for you; so Many amazing Romances could begin
          If i had more time i could do it but as you know in and out of here between customers

Cant wait for all those hot males to come running

I know you will not be here for long so hope you have a great afternoon xx
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

That would be nice for hot men to come running out and ready to be scooped up.
            I'm just unlucky in love and romance, like so many others are.

Comment

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
              That would be nice for hot men to come running out and ready to be scooped up.
              I'm just unlucky in love and romance, like so many others are.
              I am just waiting for Richard to come along then i will be very very happy

Comment

I was always a Till girl but RZK is looking good lately.

Comment

Hey you stick to Till, Richard is mine lol!!

Only joking, i am sure there is enough of him to go round

Comment

LOL I like another Til from Germany too. His last name is Schweiger and he is an actor over there. He has been in a few films in the US too.

Comment

Working...
                    X