Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, you do that!

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Funny story I was on a first date with a guy and I told him I wanted to see Croatia. He answers " I don't want to see Croatia, I want to see Europe" There wasn't a second date. LOL
    Hahahah.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Waidmann ~ Thanks. Do you live in the French or Dutch speaking part of Belguim ? Just curious. I know most Yanks don't know much about Belguim or Europe. I don't mind driving to shows, I drove 9 hours before to see bands I like.
      I'm supposed to work 7am to 7pm the next day, but I have to see R+.

Funny story I was on a first date with a guy and I told him I wanted to see Croatia. He answers " I don't want to see Croatia, I want to see Europe" There wasn't a second date. LOL
      I'm from the north, so the dutch speaking part. More specific: I live in Bruges, I guess most Yanks know that place though !
      Hahaha, goold ol' "going to a show but have to work early tomorrow" ! Sure been there a lot.

Funny first date story!
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

maybe he meant whole Europe?
        if you are from new york i guess you quoted verbatim (didnt translate or something) =o if thats the word

well i wanted to say something else but im too dumb. sorrie

Comment

Abendwind ~ A lot of Yanks don't know geography. One guy thought they spoke Dutch in Finland. I so want to go to Helldone !
          Waidman ~ I saw a movie called In Bruges, I loved the scenery it is so pretty !
          You ~ The guy was not very smart, there wasnt a spark and he thought there was and I am not dating him but he would ask me who I was with and how long I've known him etc. He wanted me to be a mother to his 3 children. I feel bad for him cuz he is desperate.
          I need a good man who isn't crazy.

Comment

^I'm good and I'm not crazy. But I'm from Portugal.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Edelweiss - Hahaha. I'm sure you will make it to Helldone one year!
              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

A romance ......

Comment

Snake ~ That's good. There are a lot of crazy guys out there and sure just as many crazy girls.
                  Abendwind ~ I hope too. Finland has a great amount of history.
                  Maya ~ at least we both like R+, that's a plus.

Comment

When I saw this, it remind me ...

Comment

being crazy is relative
                      for me most of the people could be considered crazy. and most of those mainstream people or how i should call them =o who act all tough, drink and smoke those body destroying craps and have 3 "girlfriends" a week. (thats why i wouldnt call my beloved a girlfriend either)
                      so i rather just not even consider anyone crazy. some consider me crazy too but i believe that everyone has their own truth and right to look and act as they want to

so noone is crazy for me
                      Last edited by You; 05-07-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
                        being crazy is relative
                        for me most of the people could be considered crazy. and most of those mainstream people or how i should call them =o who act all tough, drink and smoke those body destroying craps and have 3 "girlfriends" a week. (thats why i wouldnt call my beloved a girlfriend either)
                        so i rather just not even consider anyone crazy. some consider me crazy too but i believe that everyone has their own truth and right to look and act as they want to
                        so noone is crazy for me
                        Well said @You i agree with every word you say
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
                          so noone is crazy for me
                          Or everybody is crazy....

Comment

I guess I need the right kind of crazy for me. LOL

Comment

I'm starting to like this dating thread !
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                                I'm starting to like this dating thread !
                                You could always open a special dating thread

Would not do much good for me as everyone is young enough to be my children but you never know i may get lucky one day
                                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X