X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abendwind
    replied
    Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    Abend Wind ~ Thanks again. Finnish people seem very brave ! My friend from Finland flies to other countries to see bands she likes by herself. You guys did have Simo Häyhä. I want to one day see Helsinki and I can't remember what it is called but see HIM and The Eyes play at new years, I have to save a lot of $ for that though. The flight alone is near 2 grand.
    Ahh right! I'm not so sure what you meant, could it be Helldone @ Tavastia?

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Olá, Welcome to this forum.

Leave a comment:

• RZK
    replied
    A warm welcome to the forum!

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied

Torrejon de Ardoz, en la base

Not very far from my home. You have an excuse to come back.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    replied
    Richards Biggest Fan ~ Thanks ! I will tell you everything that happened at the gig. I knew I became braver because when I went to London to see my friend I had decided while she was at work to go see the sites, because she has seen them a million times. Everyone in London was real friendly. They looked at me funny, I dress gothish punk, but they were polite.
    Abend Wind ~ Thanks again. Finnish people seem very brave ! My friend from Finland flies to other countries to see bands she likes by herself. You guys did have Simo Häyhä. I want to one day see Helsinki and I can't remember what it is called but see HIM and The Eyes play at new years, I have to save a lot of $ for that though. The flight alone is near 2 grand.
    Maya ~ Thank you ! I lived in a place called Torrejon (spelling?) For 3 years when I was a little kid. My Dad was in the service. I loved Spain and their mild winters. I wish I was older so I could remember more.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Welcome, welcome!!!!
    It's amazing that sixth sense.

Leave a comment:

• abendwind
    replied
    Welcome again!

Going to a gig all by yourself is great. Last year I was alone with 30 000 people and it was still just as amazing. : ) I hope you enjoy your Rammstein-concert!

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    Welcome Edelweiss and well done to you for being brave enough to go alone. I hope you have a great time and look forward to hearing all about it here.

Leave a comment:

• Edelweiss
    started a topic Edelweiß

Edelweiß

Hallo, Edelweiß here. I'm from Buffalo, NY.
    I have been into Rammstein since Du Hast came out. I love the sound of the German language but need to learn it. I can do very basic communications.
    I have never seen Rammstein in concert since none of my friends would go with me. I didn't know about the tour until last week something told me to check to see if they were touring. (I haven't been up on music news at all) Before I would never go to a gig alone, that changed when HIM and The 69 Eyes toured, my Finnish friend encouraged me to go by myself because she knew how much I loved the bands. I did and now I get nervous going to a gig alone but sometimes I meet people and if I don't I have a great time anyway. I am crazy because if I love a band I will drive many hours to see them. I'm driving 3.5 hours Thursday to see R+.
Working...
X