• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by Madeleine Von Sade View Post
    Hi all, how are you doing?
    The best thing I have experience with Rammstein songs is, you know when you get up in the morning most of us are angry, moody, we hate the world and etc. So we need some hours to get better with the world and to finally smile. Well Rammstein made me overcome that morning craziness. Headphones in ears 15 min of driving to college, 15 minutes of Rammstein and I am angel to people, smiling even when I don't want to. That is how powerful their music is.
    I perfectly know that feeling ! It's like their dark music absorbs all my dark thought and feelings. I use it often before I go to work too for a better mood (sounds a bit like drugs ).

Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    Big welcome to you

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Welcome!!!

Hope to see you here often.

Leave a comment:

• Madeleine Von Sade
    started a topic newbieeeee hell yeah :D

newbieeeee hell yeah :D

Hi all, how are you doing?
    My name is Nives and I come from Dubrovnik, Croatia. My first connection with Rammstein was "Sonne". I never bothered to go and look for other songs, Sonne was the one I played for long until I decide to hear more. I really didn't like German language back then and I believe because of that I wasn't so interested.
    But times passes by, things are changing so do I and new love between German language and me was born <3.
    To be short there is no words that can explain what Rammstein makes me feel like. The best thing I have experience with Rammstein songs is, you know when you get up in the morning most of us are angry, moody, we hate the world and etc. So we need some hours to get better with the world and to finally smile. Well Rammstein made me overcome that morning craziness. Headphones in ears 15 min of driving to college, 15 minutes of Rammstein and I am angel to people, smiling even when I don't want to. That is how powerful their music is. (ask my mom she would say I am devil it self when I wake up).
    Hope to have nice time here.
Working...
X