Hi! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! :)

So I see that everyone has introduced themselves so I shall contribute!
    My names Julia and I'm from Madison Wisconsin. I am 19 years old and in my first year of college in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I am hopefully going to get a degree in forensic science specializing as a Crime Lab Technician, mostly lab work. I listen to mostly Rock/Metal, I love Eisbrecher, btw!! I also listen to Emigrate because I love Kruspe's voice, hehe.
    Now to Rammstein:
    A couple years ago, I would hear Du Hast played every once and a while on the radio. I can remember my mom and I laughing at the keyboard parts, not really sure why. We are a strange people, haha. Anyway I never really thought much about them until I discovered Waidmanns Heil in Guitar Hero After I played it on the game, I sat there staring at the screen thinking "holy shit, that was amazing." hehe. I ended up going to iTunes and listening to more of them. My first album getting was Mutter, which made me get all the rest of their work. Rammstein pretty much is my world, lol. I listen to them everyday and I am so glad that I found this site. I have not gone to a concert yet since I started listening to them earlier this year. The closed they got to me was Chicago during the North America Tour (2011). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go because it was on a Tuesday night and I had school the next day, which made me sad so instead I watched Volkerball for the 20th time that night to ease the pain, lol. I am hopefully going to my first one when they come back here next year! I am a Rammstein-nerd as some call it, lol.
    My favorite songs lyric wise are Wo Bist Du and Spieluhr
    Anyway, as you can see, I like to talk!! So feel free to ask me anything to do with anything!
    Okay, that's it for now!
    "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies."-Till Lindemann

Welcome!!!!! Hope you could go to a concert on MIG Tour.

Comment

Welcome Jules, i can relate to you about Emigate and the voice, i have his voice as my text massage alert he he
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        Welcome Jules, i can relate to you about Emigate and the voice, i have his voice as my text massage alert he he
        Richaaaard, ja, ja

Comment

Cant help it i am obsessed in case you had not noticed he he he
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I'm so happy to hear that I'm not the only one who really got into them via "Guitar Hero." We're glad to have you with us, Julia. Wilkommen!

Comment

i don't know what you're talking about... Obsessed???? ;P

Comment

My work colleagues find it amusing as i have pictures of him on my computer, am i 42 or 14 obsessed nooooooooooooo

Comment

RBF, you're just too cute. xD

Comment

I had the song Wake Up as my alarm in the morning
                    "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies."-Till Lindemann

Comment

Good choice, my ambition is to have him singing"Babe" especially for me, think i will have a long wait lol!!

Comment

Greatl, another Richard's big fan.

@RBF Easy, you're 42, with the spirit of a 14 years old girl.

Comment

Good choice, my ambition is to have him singing "Babe" especially for me, think i will have a long wait lol!!
                          Why not? You have to act like a 14 years old girl and try to meet him. They're waiting young girls, so it will be easier to get near him. You are RBF

Comment

Love it!!!!!

Comment

Welcome Jules! : ) You have the same first name as I do. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

And Eisbrecher is amazing music, just like Emigrate too!
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Working...
                              X