Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virus

Hello my fellow affenknecht team.

Yesterday thanks to Grahlwur, who noticed redirection from our site to some weird addresses like lindaylike7.live (and many others, all ended with .live) when you come to site from search engines (google, duckduckgo, bing, etc).

I really appreciate that he not just noticed it, but spent his time registering and notifying us, thanks to it I found out we had a virus, for God only knows, how many years.

I hope I got rid of it, but please try googling things like "Rammstein fan site" or "Rammstein Affenknecht" and try to go to our site and see if you get redirected to some weird places (better to turn off adblock beforehand). I can not retry it anymore, but it may comeback, if so I will have to do something more drastic.

Obviously if you notice it or something strange contact me via PM here.

Just tried googling Rammstein Fansite and got to the right place without troubles.with and without adblokker.

Comment

Before Vallor solved it, I tested it several times with different browsers, from laptop and mobile phone and I couldnĀ“t reproduce it. Same now.

Comment

I have checked all files today, and virus hasn't resurfaced, so we are in clear for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Vallor View Post
          I have checked all files today, and virus hasn't resurfaced, so we are in clear for now.
          Great news!!!

Comment

Working...
          X