Downtime issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime issues

I am pretty sure a lot of people must have noticed that site goes down a bit too often and then you see something like "error database connection failed". I am still not 100% sure on a reason why it keeps happening, but our main culprits are spammers \ bots & hackers.
    So I tried setting up firewall and protection on our server but it seemed like it didn't had enough "juice", so I changed hosting (again) to something much more powerful and with a bit more security lvl.
    I really hope this will be it. But if you see some issues like some features doesn't work or site is not responding, please type it down in this thread.

I would need:
    1) exact time,
    2) url you tried to connect to,
    3) feature you tried to use,
    4) your browser,
    5) your IP address

P.S. emailing to & from website doesn't work at the moment because 99.9% of the time it was used by spammers.

Trying to post in the subforum Till's solo project. Keep getting a box saying it's forbidden
    2 min ago, FireFox - fully updated

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
      Trying to post in the subforum Till's solo project. Keep getting a box saying it's forbidden
      2 min ago, FireFox - fully updated
      Try pressing Ctrl+R, its most likely cache. I tried just now and don't see any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Vallor View Post

Try pressing Ctrl+R, its most likely cache. I tried just now and don't see any issues.
        It comes and goes, no problem in other subforums, which is why I mentioned it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post

It comes and goes, no problem in other subforums, which is why I mentioned it.
          Please take a screenshot, I think I know whats causing it... (most likely firewall)

Comment

Will do next time.

Comment

Working...
            X